Leaders Q and A Topic

Well what if you are giving mushrooms or seeds as a thank you gift?

2 Likes

thats fine

5 Likes

@Follow4LikesOfficial

3 Likes

That should be fine!

1 Like

What’s the ‘solved’ area in the bio?

2 Likes

@NTh3R, you had this question right?

4 Likes

Hmm… where can you find that option?

2 Likes

Click the bio, then go to activity, then there’s a and it says ‘solved’, but in most bios once you click it it says No accepted solutions.

1 Like

@Petrichor has 2 I think I mean +2

2 Likes

Tag me for help.
- 3rBot

1 Like

Thank you bot!

2 Likes

Tag me for help.
- 3rBot

Oh, I see. This is because Discourse (the software that the forum uses) has a feature called “solutions” which you can enable. The Hopscotch Forum has it disabled, so the button or indicator you see will not be relevant in this case. The plug-in, if enabled, allows topic creators to mark a certain reply as a solution to their problem. That reply would then automatically be linked in the top post and clearly marked so that others can find it.

1 Like

You are correct in that you can’t edit posts after a few minutes. The solution would be, as you say, to let users post relevant topics and use those posts either as the list, or edit the top post every once in a while. Leaders can edit posts for you, and as long as we are tagged at a reasonable interval, we can help with post editing!

1 Like

What does ‘archiving’ a topic do?

2 Likes

Here I’ll explain it

What does archiving a topic mean?

From what I think, archiving a topic makes it so you cannot edit any posts in the topic and like.

4 Likes

Ah okay, thx!

4 Likes

it locks all user actions (prevents edits, deletes, etc) to preserve the topic exactly as is.

verb: archive ; 3rd person present: archives ; past tense: archived ; past participle: archived ; gerund or present participle: archiving

1. place or store (something) in an archive.

Similar:
file, log, catalog, pigeonhole, store, record, register, chronicle, cache, document, put on record, post

example: COMPUTING. transfer (data) to a less frequently used storage medium such as magnetic tape, typically external to the computer system and having a greater storage capacity.

6 Likes

Ohh, that makes sense, thanks fear!

3 Likes

Could a leader Clive this topic?

1 Like