Leaders Q and A Topic

@TheCMStudios

clives please

3 Likes

Then Why would we chat

2 Likes

sometimes about the projects

2 Likes

@SwimGirlStudios has pointed you towards the topic where we talk about our Hopscotch topics but this topic is only for sharing art we’ve created digitally or on paper

https://forum.gethopscotch.com/t/you-can-talk-about-your-hopscotch-coding-here-23-official/59509/8310?u=thecmstudios

6 Likes

try to do not post off-topic things in topics (like this one). It will be very difficult for people if they want to see everyone’s drawings, cuz they have to scroll through everyone’s posts. Try to stay on topic as much as possible

4 Likes

how to unhide your public profile: Go to settings then interface look at “other” and then find “Hide user’s public profile” press the checkmark and it should be UNcheckmarked and hit save billions of times until it says “Saved Changes”

1 Like

I said it’s just not letting me paste my old bio back in.

2 Likes

need any help with your bio?

4 Likes

Yes, It’s not letting me paste anything in.

1 Like

sounds strange - are you pressing save changes at the bottom of the menu?

4 Likes

Yes

1 Like

what does unlisting a topic mean?
unlisting a topic means that it won’t show up in newest - and can’t be found unless you’re tagged there!
It’s used for beta testing topics - and voting/judging topics - to avoid spoilers or for comps like this!
listed means it can be seen in recent and found by everyone!

10 Likes

Do only admins get notifs or whatever from flagged posts, or do leaders and/or mods get them as well?

1 Like

Mods and admins can review flags but leaders can’t

6 Likes

Ok, thanks!

3 Likes

Note: This isn’t the best descriptions
What does listing a topic mean? (Continued from PumpkinGirl)
Listing a topic means that if a topic has been unlisted your topic will start being able to show up in “latest” and “newest” and you wont need to tag anyone so they can have access to the topic (it will just notify them). Basically listing is the opposite of unlisting!

My topic has been clived or closed, what happened!?!
Oh no! Your topic may have been inappropriate or maybe it just has been merged to another topic because someone else did the exact same thing (this does not apply to QnA topics). Also a leader could have noticed that its not relevant to hopscotch.

Who can clive, cliveate or close?
Only people with the trust level of Leader or mods and admins!

3 Likes

I mean “Also someone”

@PumpkinGirl did t1 retire from the tag group stuff? Because I want to change the pfp and description of my tag group that I requested

(:

1 Like

they did indeed - tag lists seem to have halted for the moment!
- though I may be able to make changes to existing groups - if that’s helpful?

5 Likes

Plus it would’ve been easier having four or five main GDTs instead of clogging up the forum with loads of them

3 Likes

Ok so can you make changes to my group?.

3 Likes