Leaders Q and A Topic

as long as they’re suitable for hops of all ages (be sure to ensure that the imagery isn’t overly violent!) and follow guidelines- sure!

7 Likes

@tankt2016 @Nobody best of luck with this project!

6 Likes

If u guys didn’t know i accidentally deleted hs 🥲

1 Like

ah oh no! have you tried re-downloading it if you can?

2 Likes

But this topic is how to do stuf i guess so…

1 Like

Yes i have but I can’t remember mey password bc i started 20 weeks ago or in November

2 Likes

You can email help@gethopscotch.com and a tht member will help you reset it and log back in :))

6 Likes

Ok cool. There’s not going to be any violent imagery or anything, the situations are just described in words, not depicted with images. Thanks for letting us know!

4 Likes

Well imma go zoom mey friends at 2:40 so g-bai goys

3 Likes

Don’t mind my profile pic

• List item
3 Likes

could I make a topic where someone thinks of a project and describes it in several words, then others try to guess the project? or is that too close to a forum game?

11 Likes

That would most certainly be too close to a forum game.

11 Likes

Would we be allowed to adapt a project which was kinda half submitted (basically unplayable and not finished) for another comp for another competition in the future?

7 Likes

I assume this question is for official comps hosted by us and/or THT?

6 Likes

Yep, exactly! I think ik the answer, but just wanna double check

7 Likes

@PumpkinGirl how far am I from Regular? (I did some reading)

2 Likes

best place for this is in the trust level requirements topic btw, not the qna :))

5 Likes

Oof I forgot where that was

1 Like

@PumpkinGirl or @Serenity

I need help coding my game I need to fix the buttons so it’s pressed but it’s moving up by 1 fast any chance you can help?

Username is OFC Games!

Game : The Riddle Bear

5 Likes

@William04GamerA You can help too!

3 Likes