Leaders Q and A Topic

They still do

3 Likes

Thank you :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

4 Likes

@Leaders check edit history (really Important)

3 Likes

Tell me when your done?

2 Likes

I rejected your flag as I didn’t see any CoF. Could you please provide a time stamp in the video where you see this?

5 Likes

Accept the post

2 Likes

Looks like I over looked a video and I see what you are talking about. Thank you!

4 Likes

You are very welcome

3 Likes

I have a question. Can we do Pokemon Go outside of the HSF? I think we should be able to because you can’t chat in Pokemon Go and it doesn’t give out your location, all you can do if you are friends is trading, sending gifts, (Items, stickers, etc.) and battling. I think it would be cool for HS to have a team up with Pokemon Go because while the world is on lockdown everybody would have a chance to go outside plus, many HS users would be introduced to exercise AND PG is losing players and fans AND HS could use more money so boom!

1 Like

Sending gifts tells you the location of where the gift was collected

4 Likes

:frowning: Ohhhhhhhh. You play don’t you.

1 Like

I used to

3 Likes

:thinking: Huh

1 Like

Can we do Kahoot outside of hopscotch if we turn on the randomly generated name?

2 Likes

Ana gave us a no go on that idea

It’s still hard to moderate the answer choices and questions in the Kahoot

6 Likes

Ok, but couldn’t you guys make it?

2 Likes

Or at least approve the kahoot

2 Likes

We could but I don’t think Ana or we were comfortable enough for you guys to have that much interaction between each other on an unmoderated platform

6 Likes

Ok I understand but like what could even happen?

2 Likes

@/Nobody and I are working on three projects for a school project. They build off the episodes we’ve made featuring Bear and his friends.

The projects are about animal abuse, and in them, characters give fictional accounts of or fictional analogies of some common situations in which animals are abused. (They don’t contain gory descriptions or anything.) Obviously, the projects are anti-animal abuse.

Would we be allowed to publish them, or are they not appropriate for younger Hopscotchers?

(If needed, we could provide links to the projects in an edit reason or something so a leader could review them. We just kind of have to code them first.)

7 Likes