Leaders Q and A Topic

you don’t need to tag all the leaders

3 Likes

there’s a time limit on editing abilities - a couple minutes
if you’d like anything edited - just tag me or another leader - and we’ll get to it!

7 Likes

Hey everybody. I’m an old hopscotcher and looking back into my account, I have said a lot of horrible horrible things. Today I looked back into my old forum posts and I find many things I said back then to be extremely offensive, and I regret saying everything I did to all those people. What I said back then wasn’t a representation of what I believe now, but it definitely was what I believed back then. I wish to apologize for all that I said, and just delete this account to get it over with. If somebody could help, I would greatly appreciate it.

8 Likes

aww i can try give me a minute

2 Likes

i think you have to ask a moderator bc i cant find anything
i wish you the best of luck otherwise
have a great time away from the forum
if you ever come back we are right here ready to take you in

1 Like

ask a mod/admin

1 Like

Thank you for the help, I won’t be coming back as my interest in hopscotch has long dwindled, and also with the fact that I’ve done so much damage to others throughout those years, I think it’s necessary that I delete this account and end this chapter of my life that said those disgusting things.

3 Likes

sorry, how would I be able to do that?

i’m not sure where to find them.

3 Likes

I for one believe in forgiveness and second chances but i do not control you.
I honestly want you to do what you feel is right.
I will support you all the way.

2 Likes

ana or serenity or pumpkingirl or thecmstudios are all ppl that can help i think

3 Likes

from what I remember their are no direct message systems in hopscotch. so do I just tag them here or?

2 Likes

yep, from what i can tell
also i have a running pm with ana if you want me to notify them at noticeable priority

1 Like

would appreciate it if you could

2 Likes

be right back then

2 Likes

notified and half asleep i should probably turn in for the night
well if this is goodbye it was nice meeting you and i hope only the best to come your way (bc my life sux atm)
i didnt really get to know you, but you seem amazing so stay amazing

2 Likes

thank you for the help

2 Likes

or email Ana

2 Likes

I don’t think your account can be deleted because you posted a lot
Maybe you can be turned into an anon?

1 Like

Hey there.

Since your account has a ton of posts and topics, it unfortunately can’t be deleted. However, you can email Ana at ana@gethopscotch.com and request to be anoned which will remove all access to that account and will change your name and remove your profile picture

6 Likes

And it will remove your bio too

2 Likes