Leaders Q and A Topic

Only mods and Ana can do that.

2 Likes

yeah, but you can edit your own wikis

I think we will be without these for about a week

2 Likes

Hey, I just had a quick question about the leaders: do you guys have like “meetings” and stuff like that to communicate about the community? How do you communication with one another?

3 Likes

They have a private topic I think, they had one to merge garbage posts into

3 Likes

We have our own small separate thing where we talk about the forum and share ideas with THT
It’s basically the same as the rest of the forum – if we have an idea, we tag the other leads and Ana and we discuss and finalize it etc and then share the final idea with tht

6 Likes

oh that’s really cool!

2 Likes

Haha yeah

4 Likes

Yeah

Mmm no I think prob longer…
Idk tho so take that with a spoonful of pepper

5 Likes

Hey there are only about 550 wiki posts left, leads can remove wiki from them if that’s an idea. If each lead (11 including Ana) removes wiki from 50 posts, then no more existing wikis (but you won’t even need to remove all because some are useful).

5 Likes

How do you know that lol?
If you post the links to them or where you got that info, we can start removing them

5 Likes

Just use this in search, it is part of the given toolset

in:wiki order:latest

If you wish, tag the rest of the team

@FearlessPhoenix

3 Likes

I see you @HopscotchRemixer

2 Likes

Me too GweTV, and let’s not make this the level of mess that the discussion topic is rn

why must you tag HSRemixer?

2 Likes

Why must you tag?

2 Likes

Yeah I am currently removing wikis.

Thanks @Awesome_E!

2 Likes

HR, you taking me wikis!

2 Likes

Are you doing the switcheroo?

2 Likes

Just keep in mind some are useful or the topic is archived, so don’t use your valuable edits on those (idk if it counts as an edit but just to be safe)

ya know, like most first post wikis and actually useful things, as well as wikis on GTs that are archived

2 Likes

Yeah we know certain users are editing wikis and tagging people to tell the, info we don’t want them to tell, so we are removing all non Hopscotch/not open for an actual reason (for example a club member list would stay open) wikis.

3 Likes

Yes. I saw the message

:clap: :clap:

1 Like