Leaders Q and A Topic

ok ty

3 Likes

Hey thanks for the advice! But, nothing works and i think i might have to start over and make a new account, i really do not want to do this though, what should i do?

5 Likes

Have you tried emailing THT?

4 Likes

As TheCMStudios said, you or a parent/guardian can email The Hopscotch Team at help@gethopscotch.com. They can help you recover your account.

5 Likes

Cough cough *references conversation we had yesterday

4 Likes

lemme join omt

3 Likes

you’ll have send a request:)

hi should there be something written in the community guidelines extension thing that official topics are only made by leaders? had a tiny bit of confusion today relating to it but it’s not concretely written anywhere that it isn’t exactly allowed

14 Likes

hey thanks for sharing the idea - certainly bring it up!

and hey just wanted to say @Grizzlygoat1 - it’s no problem:)) - we all make mistakes - and hope things are a lil clearer now!

11 Likes

Ok, so I keep seeing this number, with three 6’s. I really don’t think this is forum appropriate now that I think about it. Even if it’s not used with inappropriate context. I’m kinda worried someone might have a negative reaction to this number in the future.

7 Likes

So I guess the question would be, do you think this is ok?

6 Likes

If you feel worried about a certain number of letter combination, don’t use it and alert us if you see it on the forum. I don’t think that it is okay to use since it may offend some people and can be inappropriate, just like a swear word.

8 Likes

If u believe the way many of us here believe, then yeah, it can be considered rude. I mean I can’t even say “thank God” without putting invisible text. I agree, that number shouldn’t be thrown around Willy nilly

4 Likes

Can u add “made the planets out of post it notes as a dare, o yeah, and it spins”
To the end of the first text in my portfolio?

@TheCMStudios

2 Likes

we can change our username every year right?

2 Likes

Yep, every 365 days haha

4 Likes

cool
thanks

3 Likes

no problemo

4 Likes

Hai everyone
Wassup

3 Likes

Hi there!

This is the topic for asking questions to leaders and moderators (people that have certain abilities such as removing inappropriate or irrelevant content and closing topics).

Do you have anything you want to ask, or are you just taking a look around :eyes:

8 Likes