Did Hs just get really crazy?
Ik it seems crazy and all but we can’t do anything about it
Yeah for the most part.
Read through the #announcement topics and ask any further questions on the Leaders Q n A
I published an app two days ago hooray
It will be approved so soon
I just got split and moved
Hhelp me someone
@FearlessPhoenix could you please take the very first post explaining what the café is off of global edit?
Question - could you get my regular badge back?
Yes you would basically have to be active for the next 100 days, I think.
Let me find you the requirements
We cannot do that because it would be unfair. We also don´t have the trust level. Sorry, but keep being on here!
Thanks! Leaders are super awesome!
@KoalaKrazy Here you go!
How do I become a regular?
(Credit to the Discourse Team for this!)
You can get to trust level 3 by…
This is time and activity based, unlike the previous levels. In the last 100 days…
- must have visited at least 50% of days
- must have replied to at least 10 different topics
- of topics created in the last 100 days, must have viewed 25%
- of posts created in the last 100 days, must have read 25%
- must have received 20 likes, and given 30 likes.*
- must not have received more than 5 spam or offensive flags (with unique posts and unique users for each, confirmed by a moderator)
- must not have been suspended
- These likes must be across a minimum number of different users (1/5 the number), across a minimum number of different days (1/4 the number). Likes cannot be from PMs.
All of these must be true.
Unlike other trust levels, you can lose trust level 3 status. If you dip below these requirements, whether from flagging or the passage of time, you will be demoted to Member. However, in order to avoid constant promotion/demotion situations, there is a 2-week grace period immediately after gaining Trust Level 3 during which you will not be demoted.
If you want to, you can read more about the different trust levels here.
Sure, if someone hasn’t already
The Hopscotch Team was looking for people to help feature projects so they thought that it would be nice to have people who have used Hopscotch for a while feature the projects, so they emailed us asking if we would like to do it! For me (-Madi-), I had visited their headquarters before so they already knew me somewhat (and I think maybe SmileyAlyssa visited once too)
Smiley did also
Thanks! That sounds awesome!
Um, do you know why you guys like everything we post. Or is it certain things?
Well if you post it on a topic we can see it…but so can everyone else.
I don’t think I entirely understand what you are asking
I think they meant can you see deleted posts etc!
No we can’t see deleted posts/topics
Question: since I can’t use hopscotch can you ban this account so no one tags it