Leaders Q and A Topic

What do we have here?

I have just a brief moment, so if you reply it might be a bit…

For the time being, Ana has said 3+ months of inactivity. I’m also asking people to seriously evaluate the usefulness of the topic to advance code. If a topic is truly contributing to the goals of THT, we want to keep them in the best topic possible for access…like a library of resources. We won’t do this perfectly, myself included, but we really only want twaddle in deprecated.

The biggest problem of late, as you’ve noted, is the chatter. The longer a topic remains open, the more likely the conversation will devolve away from the purpose of the topic and the forum…especially after two years with no leaders. Ana and I will be revisiting this policy in a few months if the users show an understanding of the end goals Hopscotch desires for the forum.

Thanks, truly, for your contributions to this effort.

I unarchieved it.
Make your correction and then I’ll re archive

GweTV if you wanna talk about a particular topic, maybe move to the GT to keep it on topic?

I was just asking what’s going on here (on this topic)

Read the discussion then

I try to only tag you guys for topics that are:
a) games
b) not related to HS at all
c) collabs that have none/very little projects and a lot of talk!

is that okay or should I look at the topic more before tagging the leaders?

Ok…

Nope that’s fine

okay awesome, thanks!

???

Np

I would except for some reason I can’t make it wiki, the button’s disappeared.

Coding Café :coffee:

Could you please screenshot?

nor can I, the button has gone poof!

It’s just gone

I know where it should be. Have you checked to see if the button is still there on another post in another topic?

Nope not there

@tankt2016 & @Yusamac205 I made the second post a wiki. I don´t really know about this issue, but it seems like Fea knows more.