Leaders Q and A Topic

People can be off topic and edit old posts with wikis and share personal info, CoF, etc.
That’s true, and that is why we leave solved topics closed and archived in their proper categories, so that people can reference them if needed
If they have related questions, they can tag us and ask us to reopen. But imo, if the issue was truely solved, it should’ve been done in a way that would answer most if not all other related questions.

Yup :))

Ok, thanks I’ve been waiting to know

What does “imo” mean?

In my opinion

Thank you I always have questions sorry. Not good with words put together to make something like “lol” (I know what the means it was an example)

Nah you’re chill dude :slight_smile:
I’m glad I can help

Thank you this is such a good topic to have

No prob :slight_smile:

I thought when you were a leader you couldn’t code exepet be on the Fourm @William04GamerA because it says you just recently made a game. Sounds like a fun thing to do… Being a leader and getting to be able to code.

Nope, you can code and do this. There’s nothing against it. This is just volunteer work we do in our free time

Yep, being a leader is much fun! And you can be on Hopscotch at the same time.

Shouldn’t there at least be some minimum time of inactivity before a topic is closed?

Please reopen this one

I need to make a correction

@FearlessPhoenix, I’m done editing. In accordance with Jazz’s comments, please move it to Open Source Code (I would but I can’t since it’s closed)

But I already know how and I don’t need any more help…

At first I didn’t want it to be a topic because it could be answered in 1 post

Anyone can still read the topic

And I discovered I could use your “point towards 1 block” method but instead of 2 objects the VH & VV

Well LGBOT

I asked for it to be made a separate topic because others could (and likely will eventually) have a similar question. So we should make it as easy as possible for others to learn from the questions we ask so the same question doesn’t have to be asked and answered over and over.

This is also why I think it does a disservice to the community when topics like this are moved to ‘Deprecated’.

Ohh ok! But still we should instead make an #HA:open-source-code topic for that, since it’s already solved