Leaders Q and A Topic

Got it, thanks

1 Like

I usually add a description to the art and tag people so im not entirely sure

And i cant edit my portfolio at all.

1 Like

Okay

Oh wow, like even when it’s not archived?

Nope. Thats why i tried to do what i did in the first place.

Eh if i do have to tag a leader to add art to my portfolio you’ll be my first choice tbh.

2 Likes

Ouch :c

Okay, lmk, thanks :slight_smile:

Anything else that’s concerning you amii?

1 Like

Tbh im just like mildly annoyed but nothing to do with you personally

1 Like

Okay

If you’d like me to do something about it, @ me with your problem.

2 Likes

Bump (@FearlessPhoenix)

1 Like

Y’all I’m seeing a lotta replies on the leadership reporting topic, keeps bumping up in latest. Make sure to stay on topic please, and if there is anything i can do…

2 Likes

Yeah.
Just @ us somewhere with a long post and we’ll look into your stuff k?

1 Like

My portfolio is back up but im still kinda. Not happy

3 Likes

Amii if you wanna elaborate?

Thanks for being so patient :slight_smile:

Eh im just like not happy in general.

1 Like

@omtl @fearlessfriends.

We hear you guys, k? There will be some changes soon that we’ve been working on for a while. I know a lot of y’all feel like your voices aren’t being heard. Trust me, they are. We’ve been working on some things for a while and will continue working on them. There’s just a LOT we need to do tho so please be patient.
You’ll see some updates and maybe some implemented changes in a couple weeks. We are all very busy though and are working on a ton of things so take this with a grain of salt. I can’t promise that everything will happen immediately or very soon, but it will all happen and we have been working on changes for a very long time.

So thanks for your patience, and please know that we hear all of you and we’re working on changes for yall.

21 Likes

interesting :eyes:

4 Likes

… ok then??? :man_shrugging:

5 Likes

Suuure.

5 Likes

Yes, and we shall rehabilitate the community before extras, and I do trust that is what you’re doing as leaders.

We’ve waited over 6 months for this change?

7 Likes

Doubt :moyai: y’all this was what u said abt the drawing topic :nail_care::speak_no_evil::face_vomiting:

4 Likes

The DT has been opened, but I can’t post in it…? Is it just me?

5 Likes