Leaders Q and A Topic

Um idk what that means

You can do that in Configuration > Security and then Bellow Recently Used Devices you can press log out of all

2 Likes

Uh what is configurations

1 Like

ok, i did what you said - thanks!

3 Likes

Is configurations preferences?

4 Likes

Yes, in this case, it seems like that was what Innerpanda meant.

6 Likes

@leaders
Would it be possible to create a topic for Wildflower Wishes? It’s been getting very lost in the DHT. Of course, the drawings would still take up profile space, and would not be posted directly in the topic, the submissions would be linked from the DHT. I think it’d just make it easier to find submissions, post results, and find prompts.

6 Likes

I haven’t seen Leaders @/Fenith and @/LunarEclispe around. Are they still on the forum?

4 Likes

Fenith took a break from the forum, and LunarEclipse is still active sometimes.

6 Likes

Why is fenith a leader then?

4 Likes

I believe fenith will come active again, soon. Just took a little break

7 Likes

Oh ok cool

7 Likes

Yes, but one of them are on a break.

8 Likes

yes! everyone has different schedules and availabilities, even (and especially) in summer. Luna has been very busy with IRL and Fenith is currently on a break for personal reasons

13 Likes

Hi.

I created a poll an i set to automatically close an only show the results when closed but, due to personal reasons, I decided to close it early… and so I did, but now it’s just showing NaN (not a number I’m assuming) as the number. Dog Icing’s Tag List - #11 by DogIcing. Is this something that can be fixed or do I just have to wait until the date that I set originally for the poll to close?

Thanks.

6 Likes

it looks fine to me

7 Likes

Weird, it looks fine to me. Have you tried to refresh the page?

6 Likes

If I’m building a shop that sells character sprites I make myself, would the products count as commissions and therefore not have to be in a portfolio or no?

I’d still limit the amount I sell so that I wouldn’t go over the image limit

7 Likes

if the products are drawn art from outside of hopscotch, they are commissions! these are requestable through the commissioning process in the DHT. I would suggest opening a series of DHT commissions with seeds/currency as payment, rather than a shop topic - as this helps keep all drawn art within the DHT.

if you’d like, I can check with the team on making this more clear in the updated guidelines!

10 Likes

Here’s an example product from my shopkeeping guide, which I thought would turn out ok to use:

Basically, I was thinking that all art would still be contained in the drawing topic no matter what, but there would be a separate touch point (meaning a point for customers to order from) for ordering art via the shop! Hopefully there’s no problems with this, as I also described that all or most commissions done from shops must be Hopscotch related:

I also was hoping specifically that artists would have a place to commission and put themselves out there, as well as coders, so we can have a non-biased shopkeeping and economic situation.

Sorry if I broke any rules, but I really tried to encourage products to be tied back to Hopscotch as much as I could!

4 Likes