Leaders Q and A Topic

I don’t think that there is to my knowledge, however, a big way to tell is that any big main topic will have [OFFICIAL] in the title

8 Likes

When do you expect this topic, or the discussion of this project, will reopen? I’d like to offer other possible solutions so we can work something out.

Thanks,

5 Likes

its hard to put expected times on discussions as everyone is extremely busy and these generally take a long time because they’re relatively unprecedented

just wait until theyve replied. if theres possible workarounds, theyll bring them up in the decision post for yall to talk over.

8 Likes

Ah, okay. Thanks!

6 Likes

echoing everything fear has said: we are all volunteers of your age and schedule who work across time zones, and are doing the best we can to address your concern with the community’s best interests in mind. as such, patience is appreciated :sun_behind_small_cloud:

12 Likes

Sorry, but could I please get some information on why my topic was blocked, and what I can do to make it better? I’ve gotten a couple of hints as to why it could have been closed for further discussion, but I haven’t received any direct feedback from a currently appointed leader.

I know you told me to effectively freeze discussion until further notice, but this isn’t about balloons - in the general scope, it really just feels like I’ve hit a dead end in an echo chamber. I simply hope you guys are at least discussing the points I’ve given you as to why this would be a good idea, and how bad situations can be reversed very effectively - but nothing is transparent between the general forum and the moderation team, so I wouldn’t even know that.

This feels more like a problem with the leadership process, and not just my topic in general.

3 Likes

It’s not that I’m being excluded from the conversation - it’s not my job to discuss said things - but it’s more that I don’t have any direct assurance of the conversation being relevant, nor have I received any direct feedback about why my topic was closed for discussion. And there are also timed commitments, which scares me because, worst case scenario, if discussions are timed, then it jeopardizes the whole idea.

Is there a topic, or anything that describes this process, which I can reference? I’m just confused and a little upset.

2 Likes

Hey there,

Sorry for the delay, but we have been working on also updating the Community Guidelines that were brought into question by your shop idea (I’m referring to the question: are shops in general allowed, and potentially in the long run, what would happen if you do want to add seeds or hopbytes into your shop). This is why it’s taking some time. You can expect an update from us in a couple of hours this afternoon because we’re almost done with all the stuff.

In short, your balloon shop will be allowed, but we want to push out some updates so people can know what to expect with shops and currencies from now on.

12 Likes

Okay, great! Sorry for the concern.

Thanks for the info!

6 Likes

No worries, and I will make sure we give people more real-time updates next time! It’s just that you caught me on a weekend so the turnaround is a bit slower on my end.

10 Likes

Ahh that makes more sense. Thanks in advance!

5 Likes

can a leader make me log out from every devise? thx

4 Likes

Um idk what that means

You can do that in Configuration > Security and then Bellow Recently Used Devices you can press log out of all

2 Likes

Uh what is configurations

1 Like

ok, i did what you said - thanks!

3 Likes

Is configurations preferences?

4 Likes

Yes, in this case, it seems like that was what Innerpanda meant.

6 Likes

@leaders
Would it be possible to create a topic for Wildflower Wishes? It’s been getting very lost in the DHT. Of course, the drawings would still take up profile space, and would not be posted directly in the topic, the submissions would be linked from the DHT. I think it’d just make it easier to find submissions, post results, and find prompts.

6 Likes

I haven’t seen Leaders @/Fenith and @/LunarEclispe around. Are they still on the forum?

4 Likes