3 Likes

I could have answered that for you

Yeah they are I am pretty sure

2 Likes

well yeah but I wanna make one

2 Likes

They are, you can make one

2 Likes

off topic question, can you put a link to youtube in your bio?

3 Likes

depends on the link of course!
if it’s educational and suitable for all hops - maybe,
check out these guidelines for details on what can and can’t be shared!

5 Likes

Can we share anything here about scratch?
For example:
Scratch project links?

3 Likes

I’m not a leader, and therefore this answer is not entirely official. However, if nothing has changed, yes, as long as it doesn’t reveal PI, etc. Scratch is the one platform that we are allowed to connect with outside of HS because it’s also a moderated kids’ app.

5 Likes

I am trash at coding Scratch

3 Likes

@/TheCMStudios what’s a PI?

2 Likes

Personal Information

3 Likes

IMPORTANT REMINDERS

1. Never share any personal info or joke about that. ik youre doing the name stuff as a joke and while it is ok to share first name, its never ok to do anything like “oh hey i might know you” or take any steps to find another hop irl. it’s incredibly unsafe and you cant do that.

2. Take a small break if you notice anything getting really really offtopic and a bit out of hand. everyone involved in the yak situation go take a breather right now.
    It’s important to think before you post

initially supposed to be a reminder on the yak but that got closed. @thecmstudios feel free to portal this over once youre done if youd like, since i think it fits a bit better there

13 Likes

I had that in my 4 classroom

4 Likes

Let’s not talk about names like that.
It might not be safe for the person you’re talking about.
It endangers their safety and yours.
So let’s take a break and stay on topic and not share any touchy subjects or PI Subjects.

4 Likes

you technically can but it’s pointless, unproductive and doesnt needa happen, nor is it hs related so id avoid it

7 Likes

Hey @PumpkinGirl, do you think there’s a way to make an unlisted topic that no one else would ever be able to see? So like, when new topics are made notifications for them, etcetera, so they’re not really seal-tight.

7 Likes

there’s unfortunately no way to ever make unlisted topics completely private. the only way to do completely private stuff is pms

8 Likes

don’t believe so - but let’s give it a test!
- choose a topic of yours and I’ll move it to category you’re watching!

8 Likes

Sorry, would you elaborate? Move one of my topics?
Ohh okay let me find one!

6 Likes

sure! I think you mentioned unlisting a topic before it’s moved to a new category,
I don’t believe it’ll work - tried some similar experiments - but I’m willing to give things a quick go!

7 Likes