Leaders Q and A Topic

https://forum.gethopscotch.com/t/you-can-talk-about-your-hopscotch-coding-here-24-official/60006/6871?u=william04gamera

Hi there! I just wanted to clarify since you and a few others were wondering what this was. This notification type is called an “Invite”. I can’t answer why you were sent an invite. For that, you would have to ask the person who sent it to you, but it can be used to invite people to participate in or read a certain topic. If you’d like to invite someone to a topic (remember not to overuse it though), you can scroll to the very bottom of a topic, tap “Share”, and then “Invite”.

6 Likes

It worked but I already knew how to do it

3 Likes

oh cool! - Thanks for clarifying :)

2 Likes

Any news on this?

1 Like

If Fearless is poking anyone in a topic, that means they’re trying to communicate something with you. If it’s a topic like the community guidelines or when to bump a topic, their intent should be fairly straightforward.

Hopefully, that all helps someone. I’ve spent the last few days trying to decipher indirect messages as well so feel free to ask me if you need help.

5 Likes

Can you just do it with me, Yuanyuan, you, Ana, TheCMStudios and Serenity? I just need help planning Coding Courtesy and I would like you to make a group when Coding Courtesy reaches 10 members

1 Like

Ana left btw :))

Bit unrelated but why the :))??

1 Like

Replace Ana with Kayla

1 Like

T1 also left :))

1 Like

Oh I’m not doing that to say I’m happy or anything

1 Like

Then why?

1 Like

Ok, then Kayla

1 Like

Kayla also left

1 Like

Why has so many leaders left?

1 Like

I don’t know, but all we can do is hope they are doing good and are enjoying their self

1 Like

Elisabeth?

1 Like

Elizabeth is here!

1 Like

Idk

Wasn’t on purpose, I really miss Kayla and Ana. Same with t1

I didn’t really get to meet t1, sadly though

1 Like

@PumpkinGirl, change Ana to Elisabeth