Leaders Q and A Topic

Also read this too!

3 Likes

Thank you @Innerpanda

6 Likes

Your welcome! Also you need to read this to keep using the forum!

4 Likes

How do you (on the forum) make it BIG and then normal again?

<big>hi</big>normal

hinormal

3 Likes

Hey,

The “s” in “Guidelines” is missing on the Community Guideline topic’s title:

Is that intended, or is that a spelling error? It’s very minor, but I’ve been a little bugged by it since I’ve noticed it, thinking that maybe someone would’ve fixed it. :sweat_smile:

Thanks! :paw_prints:

7 Likes

Lol I just noticed

Thanks waffle smoothie pfp

2 Likes

Hey @/Leaders! My sister is trying to make an account on the forum, and as you said before, we probably have the same IP a.ddress. Could you approve her account? Her username is Manis! Thank you (:

9 Likes

@leaders if we leave the app can we still use the forum?

6 Likes

approved - thanks for the heads up!
hey there @manis - awesome to have you here :))

this help answer your question?

8 Likes

What should we do with this topic
@Leaders

2 Likes

Posts about leaving are not allowed, see our guidelines.

See post below

Hey there! I’m moving some replies away because they mention a previous incident. I would like us all to move on for now. I noted what you said, and I’ll bring this discussion up with the leaders.

If we will warn anyone because they broke the guidelines, we will follow this system:

We always tell people if they get a warning.

14 Likes

What happened to the general code thread this time…?

Welp, @FRENCH_WAVE123 thanks for finding the right ratios for the Jetpack physics!

8 Likes

Welcome @manis!

3 Likes

How am I even eligible to get a warning. I didn’t-

Just move the post and forget what I said

7 Likes

I never said any of the involved parties were eligible for a warning, I just informed you what would happen if you would get a warning and how you would know it.

I’d appreciate if we move on from this issue for now! I advice you to some time off the screen if you are reading this and is involved.

9 Likes

There’s a huge if there, gg
More info on warnings and whatnot, if need be will be given via pms, after all of the leads have talked about exactly what happened and what should happen next.

Nothings happening right now except Will getting the situation under control and keeping everyone calm. Jumping to conclusions won’t help anyone; it’ll just exacerbate the situation even more and that’s not productive for anyone.

Let’s all go take a break, go do something irl, cool off, and give him a chance to do his job

16 Likes