Leaders Q and A Topic

Do only admins get notifs or whatever from flagged posts, or do leaders and/or mods get them as well?

1 Like

Mods and admins can review flags but leaders can’t

6 Likes

Ok, thanks!

3 Likes

Note: This isn’t the best descriptions
What does listing a topic mean? (Continued from PumpkinGirl)
Listing a topic means that if a topic has been unlisted your topic will start being able to show up in “latest” and “newest” and you wont need to tag anyone so they can have access to the topic (it will just notify them). Basically listing is the opposite of unlisting!

My topic has been clived or closed, what happened!?!
Oh no! Your topic may have been inappropriate or maybe it just has been merged to another topic because someone else did the exact same thing (this does not apply to QnA topics). Also a leader could have noticed that its not relevant to hopscotch.

Who can clive, cliveate or close?
Only people with the trust level of Leader or mods and admins!

3 Likes

I mean “Also someone”

@PumpkinGirl did t1 retire from the tag group stuff? Because I want to change the pfp and description of my tag group that I requested

(:

1 Like

they did indeed - tag lists seem to have halted for the moment!
- though I may be able to make changes to existing groups - if that’s helpful?

5 Likes

Plus it would’ve been easier having four or five main GDTs instead of clogging up the forum with loads of them

3 Likes

Ok so can you make changes to my group?.

3 Likes

@Cutelittlepuppydog here is where you can ask questions to our leaders! (Sorry for all the tags) Check this out and this too and also maybe this

2 Likes

Ok! I honestly don’t mind-you are being helpful! Ty!

5 Likes

Okay btw if you are wondering about trust levels go here Trust Level Requirements - #153 by William04GamerA

3 Likes

Ah ok I was just abt to ask that!

6 Likes

(Pretty much any mod can, if it’s okay to!)

3 Likes

We are allowed to. We’re working on trying to pick up where T1 left off and set it all back up

5 Likes

Ah alright, cool - thanks for clarifiying!
May I change my group description?

5 Likes

I don’t think we have a scheduling plan for stuff like this so I believe I can do that for you!

6 Likes

Wow really? Lol

2 Likes

sic, tysm iron age ooga booga :))

Please may I set it to “Hey y’all, this is my (@SilverSong’s) taglist! If you would liked to be tagged for project updates, curation related things etc, please feel feel free to join. You should be able to leave/join as you like, but if you have any questions/wanna chat I’m only a tag away c: Happy hopscotching!”

8 Likes

I changed it once you posted this but I wasn’t able to respond back. It’s all been updated though!

6 Likes

Hi! I’m a little unfamiliar with the forum (as I just joined today, lol) so…can someone help me out? I don’t even know if this is the right topic…

9 Likes