Leaders Q and A Topic

We are actively working to remove those - just did a round recently, so please let us know if you find anything more by flagging the posts!

7 Likes

Will do :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Thank you, that helps us a lot in our moderation work and also helps keep the community safe and clean!

6 Likes

There are also just a lot of really off topic stuff. Like stuff about just peoples life, instead of coding. I found an entire topic just about like somebody’s life, without anything about coding. That’s probably why they banned gts though.

5 Likes

Yep. That was allowed before and can stay as long as it does not talk about something hurtful or inappropriate.

4 Likes

@TheCMStudios

clives please

3 Likes

Then Why would we chat

2 Likes

sometimes about the projects

2 Likes

@SwimGirlStudios has pointed you towards the topic where we talk about our Hopscotch topics but this topic is only for sharing art we’ve created digitally or on paper

https://forum.gethopscotch.com/t/you-can-talk-about-your-hopscotch-coding-here-23-official/59509/8310?u=thecmstudios

6 Likes

try to do not post off-topic things in topics (like this one). It will be very difficult for people if they want to see everyone’s drawings, cuz they have to scroll through everyone’s posts. Try to stay on topic as much as possible

5 Likes

how to unhide your public profile: Go to settings then interface look at “other” and then find “Hide user’s public profile” press the checkmark and it should be UNcheckmarked and hit save billions of times until it says “Saved Changes”

1 Like

I said it’s just not letting me paste my old bio back in.

2 Likes

need any help with your bio?

4 Likes

Yes, It’s not letting me paste anything in.

1 Like

sounds strange - are you pressing save changes at the bottom of the menu?

4 Likes

Yes

1 Like

what does unlisting a topic mean? - what is unlisting?
unlisting a topic means that it won’t show up in newest - and can’t be found unless you’re tagged there!
It’s used for beta testing topics - and voting/judging topics - to avoid spoilers or for comps like this!
listed means it can be seen in recent and found by everyone!

13 Likes

Do only admins get notifs or whatever from flagged posts, or do leaders and/or mods get them as well?

1 Like

Mods and admins can review flags but leaders can’t

6 Likes

Ok, thanks!

3 Likes