Leaders Q and A Topic

No t1 left ya know

2 Likes

Wait fr?
I didn’t know, since when?

3 Likes

I’ll show you hold on

3 Likes

Well, since a while - she posted in the tag list topic.

2 Likes

Yeah can you tag him there and quote the post? I can’t seem to find the topic

3 Likes

@FRENCH_WAVE123

3 Likes

Aww dang it :expressionless: this happened ONLY 10 DAYS AGO!!! :expressionless: I guess I won’t get my tag list for a long time…

2 Likes

Can anybody else make tag lists?

1 Like

Moderators can make tag lists, I think, but we have not decided what to do with the creation of new tag lists yet.

8 Likes

Ok.

1 Like

continuing this thread here!

hey there! just looking for the account, were they anonned or suspended?

if they were indeed suspended, we’d be happy to check why and see if it was down to this,
and then perhaps lift it! however, if it was anonned, we unfortunately can’t do anything - but encourage them to make a new one.
unless we’re let know of a sibling account, we usually don’t approve - apologies for any confusion!

10 Likes

Ok
Yeah it was anoned
No problem
He’s transitioning to Swift so it’s all good

8 Likes

best of luck with their swift endeavours!
and they’re always welcome here too,
if they’d ever like to make an account - please just drop a message, so we know to approve!

8 Likes

psst! can someone unarchive this real quick? thanksss

13 Likes

thanks cm :)) feel free to rearchive

12 Likes

Am I to assume that this is just a no?

7 Likes

We missed it - so sorry! It has been brought up internally after you reminded us and we will get back with a response super soon!

7 Likes

@leaders check edit history

4 Likes

Didn’t the automated flagged post private messages used to tell you the reason a community member flagged you? Not that I need a reason—I usually can figure out what was wrong with a post. I just remember that it used to tell you if it was a spam or off-topic flag, etc. For some newer users, it may be helpful if that was added back.

3 Likes

They still do

3 Likes