Leaders Q and A Topic

ah, ok, thank you! if I flag too many of my posts, would that affect my account-

6 Likes

Nope! I’m rejecting the flags so they should not have any effect on you

6 Likes

@Leaders anything?

5 Likes

As of right now it is still a leader competition. Currently there is no plan for this

6 Likes

ok, thanks

3 Likes

hey hops!
what I’m about to say only applies to a small number of people.
kind of wanna go over a couple things! recently, i’ve been seeing tons of either unnecessary, or unrelated topics being created.

first of all, before you even start creating topic, check that your topic is related to hopscotch/not breaching our new community guidelines! including asking for likes, follows, plants/putting down others ideas/any kind of negative idea, that could possible hurt another user’s feelings.

next, think if your topic will actually help the community. Is it something that you know will last for a while, or do you think it’ll close the same day? I’d understand this with bug reports, but not with the unnecessary topics that have been going around recently. general topics are also not allowed - anything that isn’t directly forum, hopscotch, or coding related.

everyone has good intentions - we know that. we just have to work together to keep this a peaceful and happy place!

25 Likes

Nice reminder Luna :)) think everyone can use one of those every once in a while

17 Likes

@Leaders, I am I allowed to change my name to capitals and more numbers? (MB24812)
(sorry for tag)

6 Likes

Are emojis allowed on usernames @/Leaders

4 Likes

I don’t think so
(more like not supported)

5 Likes

You can’t add emojis to your username

8 Likes

Oh ok because if I could I would ask for the sloth emoji to be put in my name so it could be my HS user

4 Likes

Nope
Only letters, numbers, full stops, underscores and hyphens are allowed as afar I know

5 Likes

Who makes the tag lists?

2 Likes

T1!

2 Likes

2 Likes

No t1 left ya know

2 Likes

Wait fr?
I didn’t know, since when?

3 Likes

I’ll show you hold on

3 Likes

Well, since a while - she posted in the tag list topic.

2 Likes