Leaders Q and A Topic

Ok, thanks - its pretty different then that topic but just wanted to check in with you to make sure.

@PumpkinGirl
These topics are completely different, one is asking for the way to view it, whilst the other is asking it be made officially accessible via the app

2 Likes

apologies - will find a better topic - or whisk back!

4 Likes

Thank you!

2 Likes

Hey guys how’s it going? Hope you guys are having a great day bye I guess ;))

3 Likes

Hey wonderful forumers.

We want to touch into a sensitive matter towards some behavior we’ve been seeing lately. We want to stress the importance of respecting others decisions and following them as well. One of our most dedicated users here has been hurt by others making jokes towards their pronoun choice. While making jokes is fine in cases that do not hurt the other person but something like this while being told multiple times to stop is unacceptable.

If you are ever unsure of another user’s pronouns, the best way to handle it is to either ask or default to using “they” as to not hurt the other’s feelings. We also ask that you read your post to yourself or out loud before posting it to correct any mistakes that could potentially hurt others or yourself as in personal information about yourself or others.

We’d also like to make note of an issue with shipping users together. This goes against our guidelines as ICR and is not allowed at all.

We are one single community and we should treat others kindly and with respect. Never assume something; always ask questions before you do. You are all amazing and we hope you guys have a wonderful day!

27 Likes

I agree

What is ICR? And shipping

6 Likes

inappropriate content: romance

10 Likes

Ok thanks bro

4 Likes

IC will stand for inappropriate content and any letter after that is essentially a category of IC

12 Likes

Thank you:)
From both of us

19 Likes

Hey guys what’s going on rn? Any new projects from anyone?

3 Likes

Hello!

I’m glad to hear your checking up on everyone and their projects - but instead of asking in every single topic - try and ask in the YCTAYHCH instead. :))

2 Likes

Ohh okay I’m sorry

2 Likes

@leaders check edit history

8 Likes

@leaders check edit history

2 Likes

hmm looks like there’s no edit reasons to read?

5 Likes

check edit history

2 Likes

hey - if you’d like to let us know of something privately through this method - be sure to add an edit reason that we can read! ( the little green i )

7 Likes

how do i do that?