Leaders Q and A Topic

Yes that is the point and I am not against it. I am just requesting if it can be part of the guidelines so that users will no longer advertise apps.

4 Likes

Sorry! I thought that you wanted to allow sharing your apps!

4 Likes

I believe it actually is already in the guidelines

5 Likes

These guidelines?

Ana’s updated ones.
And possibly the FAQ

6 Likes

Is it this one

4 Likes

Would it be ok to do a drawing with swords in it and post it? (There wouldn’t be any sword fight or gore or anything, just poses with swords)

5 Likes

That’d probably be okay.

3 Likes

Tankt? I’m popping in briefly to ask that you wait for an official answer? This is an issue where my personal view may possibly differ from THTs and I don’t want to lead anyone wrongly.

Personally I want to tell you it may be okay if we view it first. There is a difference between intentions within poses and I can accept that distinction.

However, most of the guidelines here are designed to reflect American public school policies and a few international considerations due to the audiences who visit here for help. Because American public school kids can get suspended for a weapon drawn on paper (not even with a person), I feel obligated to confirm what we need to apply here. Does that make sense?

11 Likes

Oh I didn’t know about the public schools, it must be different there than it is here in Asia :slight_smile:

6 Likes

How do you get your username on cakedays?

4 Likes

On the anniversary of the day you joined the forum, a :cake: will appear next to your user name.

On your birthday (which you can add in the profile section your account settings), a :birthday: will appear next to your user name.
It won’t appear if you didn’t add your birthday in your settings though.

4 Likes

my 3rd anniversary is in July, woah!

5 Likes

I haven’t been on here for a while, I just wanted to say you guys are doing a really good job of fixing up the forum. It looks much better than it did a few months ago.

8 Likes

We do our best

5 Likes

Thank you! Like @FearlessPhoenix said, we always do our best.

3 Likes
4 Likes

Not sure about that… don´t do it yet until I have asked about it.

4 Likes

Should this be in the FAQ category or it’s current category? Just curious because it’s a “question” topic

3 Likes

Hmm… you´re right. I will bring that up to the other leaders.

2 Likes