Leaders Q and A Topic

Can u Clive this @PumpkinGirl

3 Likes

A new topic should be created

1 Like

An official leader competition is one that the Leaders (TCMS, PumpkinGirl, Serenity, and William04GamerA) agree on and create for the community.

(@TheCMStudios @creationsofavillager)

8 Likes

Hey there!

PumpkinGirl, Serenity, William04GamerA, and I are leaders and we create “official” competitions for the forum. These “official” competitions are where you can win a custom title

9 Likes

Oh ok i didn’t know that

5 Likes

No worries. Now you do!

We currently have the Hopscotch Weekly Challenge going on, so if you want to compete on there you can find that here:

1 Like

@TheCMStudios hi I want to ask you something: how to write the thing on the right of the profile?
Example:
(Profile pic) Need Assistance? Just ask!

4 Likes

that’s a custom title. you can get it by winning an official/leader competitions.

3 Likes

You can only get these by winning official competitions at the moment

5 Likes

@TheCMStudios hi what is a leader competition?

4 Likes

Would it be ok to make a

?

Obviously I wouldn’t do it to show any political opinion, just for fun lol

4 Likes

hey, i just wanted to apologize for the inappropriate drawings i showed in my portfolio this month, i’ll try to be more mindful of others when i share my art in my portfolios in the future.

8 Likes

Awesome, thanks everyone for the Great Reply!

4 Likes

A lot has changed since I was a regular so I need to know. I will have things like more specific questions, but where do they go?

5 Likes

the leader q and a topic is a good topic to ask questions—also the general questions, concerns, and compliments topic

I’ve invited you to those two topics:)

3 Likes

Welcome back!
I’m not sure topics like these are allowed, but you can ask in the YCTAYHCH or the topics CCC mentioned.

3 Likes

Links to personal websites are not allowed anywhere

5 Likes

Hey cm, I’m really sorry :frowning:
that many.link was posted a long time ago

5 Likes

Then you were lucky no one found it

7 Likes

sorry :cry: :sob:

5 Likes