Leaders Q and A Topic

brooo I’ve wondered about that for years

6 Likes

If I see someone with an Inrpapeipriate profile picture can I Report them

1 Like

Do we only have one portfolio. If we do, can we take our art and delete from it? @TheCMStudios

3 Likes

nope, you have one portfolio of 10 images per month!

6 Likes

Oh thank goodness for that!

3 Likes

As @SilverSong said, you have one portfolio per month. When the month has ended and you want to share new art, you create a new portfolio. Each portfolio is limited to 10 images. Therefore, you are allowed to share 10 art pieces per month.

For more information on the guidelines related to portfolios, take a look here:

3 Likes

of course!
and you could perhaps report the user via emailing THT?

6 Likes

Hi finished I think about trying the thing back because I’m really lonely

1 Like

I’m still wondering why you can’t say the word yt

1 Like

You know you tube

1 Like

With no space

1 Like

you can, it just goes into the filter to make sure no one posts anything against the guidelines.

5 Likes

Sorry, but I’m not on there. The only form of social media I’m on are the Hopscotch forums. I don’t even know what you’re requesting/accepting anyway.

3 Likes

oh ok thabks

2 Likes

Okay I will make sure I was just confused

1 Like

Why? Did u find someone in particular?

Sorry I always push this sorta stuff @William04GamerA, and @FearlessPhoenix lol. It’s just my personality lol

4 Likes

It’s all good. I understand how that might be really confusing, especially cuz it’s something of a gray area.

I hope my explanation helped?

7 Likes

Yeah, as per usual fearless comes in and saves the day! If u compiled all your answers on here, you would have a New York Times best selling series lol

4 Likes

Lol tysm, I really appreciate that, but I think your giving me waaaaay too much credit lol

5 Likes