Leaders Q and A Topic

@FearlessPhoenix could you please take the very first post explaining what the café is off of global edit?

1 Like

Question - could you get my regular badge back?

3 Likes

Yes you would basically have to be active for the next 100 days, I think.

Let me find you the requirements :smile:

1 Like

We cannot do that because it would be unfair. We also don´t have the trust level. Sorry, but keep being on here!

1 Like

Thanks! Leaders are super awesome!

2 Likes

@KoalaKrazy Here you go! :smile:

How do I become a regular?

(Credit to the Discourse Team for this!)

You can get to trust level 3 by…

This is time and activity based, unlike the previous levels. In the last 100 days…

• must have visited at least 50% of days
  • must have replied to at least 10 different topics
  • of topics created in the last 100 days, must have viewed 25%
  • of posts created in the last 100 days, must have read 25%
  • must have received 20 likes, and given 30 likes.*
  • must not have received more than 5 spam or offensive flags (with unique posts and unique users for each, confirmed by a moderator)
  • must not have been suspended
  • These likes must be across a minimum number of different users (1/5 the number), across a minimum number of different days (1/4 the number). Likes cannot be from PMs.

All of these must be true.

Unlike other trust levels, you can lose trust level 3 status. If you dip below these requirements, whether from flagging or the passage of time, you will be demoted to Member. However, in order to avoid constant promotion/demotion situations, there is a 2-week grace period immediately after gaining Trust Level 3 during which you will not be demoted.

If you want to, you can read more about the different trust levels here.

7 Likes

Sure, if someone hasn’t already

7 Likes

The Hopscotch Team was looking for people to help feature projects so they thought that it would be nice to have people who have used Hopscotch for a while feature the projects, so they emailed us asking if we would like to do it! For me (-Madi-), I had visited their headquarters before so they already knew me somewhat (and I think maybe SmileyAlyssa visited once too)

8 Likes

Smiley did also

4 Likes

Thanks! That sounds awesome!

4 Likes

Um, do you know why you guys like everything we post. Or is it certain things?

1 Like

Well if you post it on a topic we can see it…but so can everyone else.

I don’t think I entirely understand what you are asking :thinking:

4 Likes

I think they meant can you see deleted posts etc!

3 Likes

No we can’t see deleted posts/topics

3 Likes

Question: since I can’t use hopscotch can you ban this account so no one tags it

2 Likes

Only mods and Ana can do that.

2 Likes

yeah, but you can edit your own wikis

I think we will be without these for about a week

3 Likes

Hey, I just had a quick question about the leaders: do you guys have like “meetings” and stuff like that to communicate about the community? How do you communication with one another?

3 Likes

They have a private topic I think, they had one to merge garbage posts into

4 Likes

We have our own small separate thing where we talk about the forum and share ideas with THT
It’s basically the same as the rest of the forum – if we have an idea, we tag the other leads and Ana and we discuss and finalize it etc and then share the final idea with tht

7 Likes