Leaders Q and A Topic

Hey there! Are your posts getting flagged by users?

We don’t necessarily flag anymore unless it needs to be reviewed or seen by a mod. If they do, tag a leader and we’ll check out the situation and we’ll let Ana know that the flags were a mistake.

Anyways, instead of users creating “official” topics of their own like before, we have set topics for certain things. We have the “You Can Talk About Your Hopscotch Code Here 13 [OFFICIAL]” topic which is for talking about Hopscotch related content. There is the “Drawing With Hopscotch 1 [OFFICIAL]” topic which is where you will post your art in a portfolio and is the only place you can put your art. If you don’t know how to create a portfolio, ask someone and they will help out. You’ll need a portfolio to post art.

Basically instead of having multiple topics and letting random stuff get posted, we’ve stripped that away and created official topics for things so everything is all in one place and not everywhere in a mess

5 Likes

Oh, hi! Just follow our community guidelines. If u get flagged, I bet it’s just a spamflagger and Ana will ignore that flag.

2 Likes

Post things as if you were talking to your grandmother, or school teacher.

3 Likes
  1. I noticed we are the same age so yay that’s cool ig (sorry for being off topic)
  2. No I haven’t gotten flagged but I’ve Seen others get flagged and I just wanna avoid having that happen. I wanna be a great part of this community and be the best I can, that’s why I wanted to join camp curtesy :slight_smile:
5 Likes

You’ve been awesome so far!

2 Likes

hey there!
as long as you follow the guidelines- there’s no reasons to worry about flags:)
and if you’re ever accidentally flagged- the flags can always be lifted by ana!

and I second what dragongirl said:D

2 Likes

Heh, thanks :slight_smile: and what sort of things could get one flagged? Like what counts as posting spam or whatever?

3 Likes

Just edited my post.

There have been occasional mishaps where people would get spam flagged for no apparent reason but if that happens let us know and we’ll get the flags removed for you

2 Likes

Okay thank you for your help! If one is flagged, do they get a notification?

3 Likes

there’s actually a list haha!

just be a little careful and I’m sure you’re posts will be awesome:)

2 Likes

You will! It’ll appear like a notification but the number next to your profile icon would appear on the left side with a darker blue color

It would look like this:

3 Likes

Read post above- like this :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yep, it’ll be dark blue and separate from normal notifications, like this:
Screen Shot 2020-05-22 at 5.13.47 PM

3 Likes

Is there a place where you can suggest improvements for the Hopscotch app? Because i have a nice idea and I’m too shy to make a topic about it :pleading_face:

3 Likes

hey there!
you could always post your idea in this topic- or make a topic in the [meta hopscotch] category?

if you’ve got an idea- and only shyness is holding you back from posting a topic- I’d say go for it!
I’m sure whatever it is could make an awesome topic:D

4 Likes

what is the hopscotch starship?

3 Likes

Wdym, like the account?

It’s basically like the leaders collab account in a way, where they can do projects etc that need to be done together!

2 Likes

Why’s it called the starship collab?

2 Likes

me wondering how Petrichor got 999 flags but doesn’t want to question the supreme overlord

1 Like

in your bio it says:

• HSF Starship leader 17th July 2019 - 4th May 2020

what does that mean? Or is it what you just said?

1 Like