2 Likes

@Serenity see my drop-down tab post

2 Likes

Yes, I think I will

1 Like

Nice :ok_hand:

1 Like
more old debug topics

Can't have only variable blocks inside an ability with itself inside (open)
Zero Frame Order [OPEN]
Frame Freeze Bug [OPEN]
Set Invisibility and Set Image Can't Run Simultaneously (OpEN) ᵐᵒʳᵉ ᵇᵘᵍ

@Serenity

3 Likes

(If they’re still bugs then I don’t think they should be closed but I could be wrong)

2 Likes

(there hasn’t been activity since '19)

3 Likes

(but it still may be a bug)

2 Likes

(I asked in most of the topics)

3 Likes

did you… get a response in most of the topics? and did you wait longer than a few minutes?
we usually do not close bug topics until they have been fixed, nor help topics until the user feels they have been solved.

and relatively, 2019 isn’t that long ago! now 2016, that would be old

7 Likes

Last one still causes an issue

3 Likes

Hey there (@omtl) Hopscotchers!

Some of you have been wanting to make tag list groups and some have found a solution that doesn’t appear to work well. We are revisiting the idea of bringing public group lists for you guys to use as a tag list.
We are only testing this for the moment and we are taking 1 request every 3 weeks so there might be users in front of you and you might not get your tag list for a bit.

These groups are open which mean anyone can join or leave at any time they want. I hope this makes things a bit easier with tagging large groups of people on your tag list. Right now you can either email Ana at ana@gethopscotch.com or create a topic requesting for one (I think it’d be a little more economical to just email but whatever works for you!).

That’s about all for now and if you have any questions feel free to ask!

16 Likes

I just emailed her!

4 Likes

Ooh

I’d love to have a tag list called The_Somebodies but I’ll wait for others to make them because they would actually use theirs lol

5 Likes

Ok, nice!

6 Likes

Yeah, I don’t have a use for a tag list, and there’s probably going to be a lot of requests so I don’t think mine would be created for almost a year if I did request one (the amount of time in which 17 tag lists could be created, if one was created every three weeks). It’s nice that they’re back though :))

3 Likes

I guess I’ll make a request

Would it be possible to have a tag list called TheMemers? Cringe, yes, but it’s a part of who I am lol. Thanks in advance!

4 Likes

It defines who I am

2 Likes

Would you like me to pass that on to Ana?

4 Likes