Leaders Q and A Topic

Wait, like a stream? A live one?

2 Likes

Yea. They want to do a stream on YouTube so I’m trying to see if maybe Ana will give an ok to it

3 Likes

I think you should just wait for Ana

2 Likes

like cm said, YouTube links have only been allowed very recently- and they have to be focused on hopsoctch🙃

but hmm perhaps you could outline the plan of one of your videos- or a link to one of them- in an email to THT to see if it’ll be suitable to share here?

7 Likes

I have the script right here

4 Likes

cool! well here’s their email- if you’d like to check?

4 Likes

I think if you make a You Tube channel dedicated to Hopscotch, you should be fine. I know instagram isn’t allowed though.

4 Likes

I’m not actually asking if I can share the video, I’m 99 percent sure that won’t happen, what I’m asking is if I can include 10 drawings from the animation in a portfolio along with instructions on how to reassemble the video, so technically it’s just drawings

5 Likes

Template:

To help.gethopscotch.com
Subject: Video Clarification

Hi, Hopscotch team!

I was making a You.Tube animation stream that isn’t hopscotch related and I need you to clarify if I can share it on forum.gethopscotch.com. I don’t think that will work though, so maybe I could use 10 drawings from it for my DHT portfolio? If I could share the original video, would it go into the Drawing With Hopscotch Topic or Videos Created by Hops?

From @FRENCH_WAVE123

2 Likes

I’ve also included that in my question to Ana about the stream

5 Likes

But that’s not what it is?

4 Likes

Ur the best

4 Likes

What do you mean?

3 Likes

That’s what leaders do lol

1 Like

It’s a 2 minute animation that will be posted on y.t

2 Likes

That’s exactly what I said

2 Likes

I’m not sure what time zone you are in @FRENCH_WAVE123 (nor do I need to know), but since Ana is a time-zone currently in the night hours, it will likely take her a while to get to respond to the question at hand (I could be wrong, however). Sending your script to THT by email might be a good thing to do, but they might not respond immediately themselves. The best thing to do right now is to be patient. :slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

U said stream

3 Likes

That’s what u said tho

2 Likes

They were asking “Can I stream? If no, would it be ok to include this in a portfolio in the DHT?”

4 Likes