Leaders Q and A Topic

Oh, that makes sense, thanks!

4 Likes

No problem. Feel free to ask if you need any further clarification on this or anything else :slight_smile:

6 Likes

and regs/members don’t? I thought it was removed

5 Likes

It was for everyone cept leads

6 Likes

Might I ask one of you leaders if you would please provide to me the current rules for creating topics as well as a list of the types of topics allowed to be created?

I greatly appreciate your help.

6 Likes

hey! I don’t think there’s a list per say- could be wrong- but if you follow the reminders from this post- that apply to regular posts, these guidelines and choose a topic idea that would best fit a description for a topic, for example below… it should be fine to post!

Join a coding club or challenge your creativity in a competition. Or, start your own! Coding is better with peers. - a collab, club or coding comp would be a perfect topic for this category, and are totally allowed as the description says.
Talk about the forum! Share your ideas on how the forum could be improved, suggest a new category, explain how the forum works. - topics with ideas of how to improve the forum are allowed, because of this description, and would fit perfectly in this category.

So, if it fits a category description and follows all guidelines- then a topic should be totally fine to post:)
oh and as for a list of topics okay to be created- the best answer I could see was just the category descriptions!

If an idea doesn’t fit a category or if you’re unsure if it’s okay to post- it’s best to check here before creating:))

8 Likes

Pumpkin has you covered, but I’ll just add a small list of topics you cant create:

• gts
  • drawing topics
  • new project update topic just for you
  • any “copy” of an official topic
  • a completely purposeless random topic
  • a topic that doesn’t follow the community guidelines.

But I know you won’t do anything like that so you should be good. If you’re not sure, feel free to post once here to check, like Pumpkin said

9 Likes

@PumpkinGirl and @FearlessPhoenix, I thank you both for your help and shall take that which you have said into consideration.

11 Likes

I’ll go look and see, but do you know approximately when this was posted?

3 Likes

About a week ago I think

4 Likes

Sadly, I can’t see the post, which probably means that it was deleted unless it was just edited.
Therefore, I can’t help you with explaining this particular case - do you know who moved or edited it?
Your best bet here is to contact Ana, either by tagging or emailing her. Do you know her email?

4 Likes

Your account is going to be taken away anyways, because it is an alt and alt accounts are not allowed.

6 Likes

Why was my mine and a couple other’s posts moved from General Questions, Concerns & Compliments Topic ? It was on topic and it was concerning a user on here.
Also, I thought leaders weren’t able to see the topic ?

7 Likes

They are discouraged from entering it, as it concerns them, but they still can. I think the person who flagged probably did the “double flag trick” where they flag, unflag, then flag again to hide the post and get it removed.

I honestly don’t know, since I wasn’t on when it happened, but ask Ana if you have any further questions

11 Likes

Ah, that makes more sense. Thank you for clarifying ^^
I know at least my post was moved by a leader, as it showed up in my notifications that it was moved by them. ( I don’t want to bring up exactly who because I don’t want them to get any negative attention from this )

10 Likes

No problem!

Yeah, it’s good that you keep it anonymous, so they don’t get any blame for anything. :))

9 Likes

I moved them because there are some posts that we are concerned about and we had permission to move. It doesn’t have anything to do with what was said so it’s not on you guys

I’m pretty sure others will be moved later on

9 Likes

Oh, okay, that makes sense.
Apologies if I came off as rude or anything in my original post, I shouldn’t have assumed the worst of this.

9 Likes

So the posts may have/had broken guidelines?

4 Likes

It’s alright, just wanted to clear some stuff up although I’m not entirely sure who flagged your posts.

No, it’s just that the posts were talking about the suspension of two leaders

8 Likes