Leaders Q and A Topic

Well sometimes people are suspended till 1000’s of years

So that’s a technical ban

5 Likes

After the new guidelines the majority has been permanent I think (even though supposedly the policy is 3 suspensions, then a permanent ban?? I don’t get that), but in 2016, most suspensions were like a week or so if I remember correctly.

4 Likes

Thanks, but would it even be allowed tho?

I mean webstore link probably not, but as a github repo? It’s just html and javascript still.

3 Likes

They can’t. The only people who can do that are special leaders called Moderators and Administrators.

5 Likes

I think that post is almost 3 weeks old…

5 Likes

They never got a response to that question tho.

Also this may not be worth arguing, so it’s probably a good idea to avoid timeline data altogether.

1 Like

??? I’m not arguing lol, I was just saying…

5 Likes

@TheCMStudios
This is the Q and A topic, why did you close every topic I see 18 hours ago and then in the same hour another leader opens it?

5 Likes

Something came up that required those topics be closed temporarily. We’ve dealt with it and they were reopened immediately

It’s not something we talk about, so no more explaination can really be given, but I hope this helped

10 Likes

Ok thx zips mouth closed

4 Likes

Do any of you do sports?

1 Like

Why do flame wars/arguments get portalled?
Can’t others learn from the arguments not to make the same mistakes?

6 Likes

Because they can get spammy and they sometimes aren’t the nicest of environments. Another reason is to help prevent outside people from getting involved if I were to guess.

6 Likes

I agree with @tehgreatdoge

That’s why transparency needs to increase,

8 Likes

Also i kinda feel like the english-language only thing is kind of a bit too harsh

If one of the missions is to include everyone, then maybe we need to loosen the language barrier a bit

keep in mind that google translate isn’t 100% accurate

9 Likes

Hey guys, please stop posting here content about the forum in general. This topic is to ask leaders about the aspects of their job or ask for their advice.

16 Likes

Hey again!
My brother (Chai) tried contacting Ana via email well over 3 weeks ago at this point, and hasn’t received a response back yet. He’s starting to doubt that Ana will ever get back to him, so I’m hoping that coming here with our inquiry will help him find a way to contact Ana faster. The only problem is that he doesn’t remember what email he used for his forum account on here, but he suspects that it might be one in particular.

8 Likes

Hi! That is unfortunate and I understand your frustration. Ana has a lot to do, but I’m sure she will answer as fast as she can!
Posting here usually reminds her because she checks this topic every now and then. If she doesn’t answer, I can remind her behind the scenes.

Ana is the only one who can do this because leaders can not see or change a person’s profile details.
She will reply as soon as possible!

7 Likes