Leaders Q and A Topic

I think you could post them right here, in this topic?

6 Likes

Yctayhch, here, or just tag us to an old post with them

7 Likes

K, got it. I’ll be back

6 Likes

K so correct me if I’m wrong the requirements for a clivicate or just a ctopic that needs closing are:
A topic that hasn’t been replied to in three months
An old bug fix topic that has been solved
A topic that doesn’t relate to HS.

6 Likes

Yep, those are basically the criteria- feel free to tag me, or another leader if you find any:)

7 Likes
In a folder because it would be long otherwise

No. keyboard stays up when opening project from link while in draft

History Of Hopscotch - Collaboration Project

Should we be rethinking how many custom titles are being given out?

Suggestion: Wait Until and Variable Strings

Tab for new users, so they’re noticed more

See code button too close to shapes

Trail Drawing Opacity?

Make and and or conditionals easier to use

Fade Block for Realistic Music

Amaze game (I am very stuck)

Templates Competition

Here are some, a lot of them were closed by a leader, then reopened by a different leader, but then no-one posted afterwards. @PumpkinGirl

8 Likes

Bunch of these are in hple and can still be used and are relevant. Won’t do those but the rest can be clived.

10 Likes

Wdym? Sorry

4 Likes

The category Hopscotch Programming Language Evolution.

6 Likes

Just about the whole COF thing, it really is the user’s responsibility when they join the forum. We should be encouraged to not post harmful links and to stay safe, but I don’t understand how stuff like a google site is really COF when a site like github isn’t. Like, what difference does it make?

Anyways, I remember making a topic some time ago, in lounge I think. It got moved away or something, because I came back a couple minutes after, and it was just gone from my topic list. I checked if it still existed (entered the name in URL, the topic id/number shows up), and it did. As far as I know, only the leaders have access to it now, but basically it explains why the TOS says the user is responsible for their safety, not THT, and that we should encourage safety instead of enforcing rules that a lot of people rebel against.

8 Likes

Apologies if this isn’t the right place to ask this, I’ve been informed that the rules have been updated while I was on break. If they have been, could a leader give me a rundown/short summary of the updated rules/guidelines? Or is there a link to all the rules somewhere and I’m just missing it?

5 Likes

I think if when posts are edited, leads should leave something like this: (leads look in this post to see)

[post edited by leader: PI] (just an example)

6 Likes

We’ve put up that poll a while ago and are switching our method to the most popular one as of today.

That’s this one, not the one you were talking about.

We’ll give that a test for a bit, then maybe reevaluate, depending on how that goes.

8 Likes

I think it was HopscotchRemixer’s art comp thingie, relating to portfolios.

3 Likes

Alright, I’ll get that fixed asap. Thanks for letting me know, and sorry it wasn’t done before. That was HR’s project so I had assumed he got all the badges sorted.

4 Likes

Just found the topic.

Did you not get this? It was a community comp badge, not leader badge. Maybe that was where the confusion lay?

If you didn’t get anything, I’ll get everyone that participated the CCP badge

4 Likes

Yeah it was that one. I didn’t really care, but if you want to, you can.

4 Likes

Already asked for y’all.

It’s a matter of principle, even if the badge doesn’t mean that much to you

3 Likes

Sounds good. I appreciate you taking the time as well :))

3 Likes

I kind of want to see what happens…

3 Likes