Leaders Q and A Topic

Yeah it’s cuz you’re new.
I’ve approved em and will continue to do so
Don’t worry, happens to everyone.
It’ll go away soon. Just a precaution :))

13 Likes

cool! thanks!

11 Likes

Yee

8 Likes

No problemo

And welcome to the forum. I’m Fearless, and I’m a mod here. Feel free to tag me (put an @ in front of my name. like this: @FearlessPhoenix.) if you need anything. I’ll get a notif and will come help. Or ask any questions you have here , in the new users guide or help center

12 Likes

Hey there! Welcome to the forum!

7 Likes

Welcome @anon84583326! This is The Hopscotch Forum, where you can get and give code help, collaborate on projects, talk to other Hopscotchers and more!

Don´t forget to read through the rules (Community Guidelines), and the A non-exhaustive list of things that can get your post deleted topic.

Feel free to ask if you ever have any questions! We have a very friendly community that always wants to help out.

6 Likes

@FearlessPhoenix @William04GamerA @SilverStar in what part of that was COF?! It had to do with get contents of url in Siri Shortcuts and that was only with Hopscotch links. I never mentioned the name of apps outside the AppStore, and nobody can find an app based on an icon description that vague.

5 Likes

Are you talking about your post with a blurred app name in the GDT?

I did not remove it, and I know exactly what “that app” is. It´s fine to share, but it also depends on what you would use it for. Before you spend too much time on bots or reverse-engineering APIs, you should ask THT and the developers first, depending on what you are trying to do.

3 Likes

The vague description. Blurred app name I kinda get it, but a vague description of an icon? :man_shrugging:

It’s basically how Petrichor spamlikes.

2 Likes

The Hopscotch Forum but GweTV wants to leave asap

4 Likes

Same. I’m held captive here for devotee til 01-20-20

4 Likes

What kind of profile pictures are allowed

4 Likes

Well, if you are being secret about something, especially an app, I can understand why someone has deleted it.

3 Likes

After that, I’m out

4 Likes

Anything that’s not personal info like a pic of your or your house, stuff near you etc

Anything that complies w guidelines is fine

6 Likes

The post you replied to isn´t really about profile pictures, but as long as you don´t share any private information or have an inappropriate profile picture, it should be fine.
Never show your face or any other things that could give away your private information!

7 Likes

Anything appropriate, doesn’t involve IRL pictures that could give away your identity, Location, etc.

3 Likes

Thx I didn’t know where to ask this since the GDT is closed

3 Likes

Hey @GweTV and @Awesome_E - If you have any suggestions, we would love to hear them!
It´s not good that you want to leave, what can be done better in the future?

If you have any specific complaints or suggestions about how we do/should do our work, post it here.
If there is anything else, it could go below this in the topic we are in right now :slight_smile:

6 Likes

You can always ask questions here, that’s what the topic is for :slight_smile:

7 Likes