Leaders Q and A Topic

Instead of Lark, do y’all mind just changing it to WillowMoon_Studios on the 14th of November?

I got some feedback that a lot of people liked my old name, so I think I’ll keep it at least another year.

6 Likes

Willow, you shouldn’t change your name every year. I like your name (Willowmoon) it’s original and cool

2 Likes

@Moderators read edit history

3 Likes

Check out this quick explanation I wrote earlier!

https://forum.gethopscotch.com/t/you-can-talk-about-your-hopscotch-coding-here-28-official/61677/1292

2 Likes

@William04GamerA can you open my competition topic? I worked on results all morning long and I’d like to post them asap

1 Like
1 Like

Got you, reopened the topic. I’m excited for the results! :eyes:

2 Likes

Thank you so much!

1 Like

My bio was deleted

2 Likes

It was a moderator action because some parts in your bio were against the guidelines.

3 Likes

They were lyrics to a song

Odd yes but that’s it

3 Likes

Okay. Keep in mind that song lyrics are treated just as regular words you write yourself, they must be appropriate and not break any forum guidelines.

4 Likes

Can I request to get my account deleted

The lyrics were fine, I even checked the rest of the song.

3 Likes

Yes, you can request to delete your forum account. In most cases it’s “anoned” for technical reasons, meaning your posts will still be there, but your username will show up as in the format anon[random numbers and characters].

I couldn’t find a song that had the lyrics that was removed from your bio. Are we talking about the same bio removal?

2 Likes

Yes, the same bio removal

2 Likes

If that’s the case, the lyrics breaks this guideline:

2 Likes

Bruh

1 Like

@SwimGirlStudios could you please change my forum name from ‘Lizzie’ to ‘Zoe’?

5 Likes

I don’t think you can change your username unless you’ve been on the forum for at least 1 year… So you can change it next June

5 Likes

You are able to change your name once per year! After you’ve been on the forum for a year, you can change it (:

4 Likes