Leaders Q and A Topic

lol fw123 you can also reply (reply in the edit history)
i tagged William bc he was online

5 Likes

You should be able to see which topics that you are watching by going here:
https://forum.gethopscotch.com/search?q=in:watching

Any watched topics should come up.

6 Likes

@leaders clive

5 Likes

Hi sorry I haven’t been online for 3/4 of a year I’ve been really busy so I guess I’m a bit late…

12 Likes

hello @ashley.ballet :))

6 Likes

This can happen for new users - it’s because of restrictions that the forum puts in place when you’re new. They are there so you get proper time to familiarize yourself with the community! If you just stay on a little longer, you will be able to post images soon:)

10 Likes

This might not belong in this topic, if it is please tell me, but if I click save to my profile, on a project I already posted, and then delete the one I saved to my profile, will it delete the posted project?

4 Likes

No, I don’t think it will! It becomes a separate game at that point. (I think)

4 Likes

No, that shouldn’t happen as far as I know. It’s better to be safe than sorry though - so don’t delete anything that has statistics (likes, plays, etc.) that you want to keep!

6 Likes

It was on rising (is)

3 Likes

If you delete or unpublished the project that is visible to the community, it will lose its rising status. So keep that in mind!

4 Likes

What is reg

4 Likes

In this case, it is used as a short for Regular.

4 Likes

If I’d like a post removed silently/respectfully (without the need to call anyone out), but I don’t want the user warned or anything like that. Is it fine if I just flag the post as “Something else” for removal, as long as it’s on my topic?

For instance, post formatting violations on the Mass Idea Topic, if something was posted that’s not allowed in regards to topic rules.

6 Likes

You can use edit history to say who it was and point out the post

3 Likes

While that’s true, it would be more subtle and straightforward to use flags instead. I’m just not sure if it’s okay to do it this way.

5 Likes

that would be fine but we’d prefer edit history (just say “hey @_, check edit history please!” and leave the message) since it allows for a quicker response time
its just as subtle + straightforward to do it this way – no one but us will know what you said in the edit message

5 Likes

Ah okay, that makes sense. Thanks!

In that case, please see the edit history in this post. :)
Thanks so much!

4 Likes

no problem! will do rn :))

5 Likes

hey @TrueHarryPotterLover - thanks for letting us know - we’ll help figure everything out from here!
though in future, please let us know privately - edit reasons can be great for this!

5 Likes