Leaders Q and A Topic

Hi @Leaders

I’m thinking of running a yearly art comp on the forum.

So basically it’s a community run art challenge where participants are given a theme and a timeframe to draw a piece of art on a hopscotch art pad.

They are to then link their drawing to the topic that I will create. Once the challenge is over, I’m going to create a poll with all the entries and the forum community get to vote for their favourite piece of art.

Winners in 1st, 2nd & 3rd place get an (undecided) amount of seeds and also gain Hopbytes (maybe 10).

Also maybe people could contribute seeds to the prize pool.

I have linked the discussion for this comp with @Rawrbear

Is this alright with you? What do you think?

6 Likes

as i said in the dht, thisd be allowed! for an extra coding challenge, you could always have them also code their own art pad :))

the more coding related, the better. but this is perfectly fine as it stands too

7 Likes

Aww…

2 Likes

I’ll consider it lightly, thank you :+1:

4 Likes

How do I make a TAG LIST

4 Likes

You can set up a poll to see who wants to join your tag list, and once you reach 10 people, post a link to that poll and provide details such as the name, description, and picture of your tag list on this topic:

You can create a poll as its own topic or under the topic I just linked.

6 Likes

I already did that, but thanks for the help anyways

3 Likes

I am gonna have to remake the poll in another topic oofie

3 Likes

If you want to, I can move the poll, but I think that the results will be reset anyways.

3 Likes

Ok would you please move the poll to the tag list topic

2 Likes

Here is the link: https://forum.gethopscotch.com/t/you-can-talk-about-your-hopscotch-coding-here-27-official/60976/8082

3 Likes

oops
@Serenity the posts you moved isn’t allowed, right?

3 Likes

@Leaders people seem to like the idea of an annual hopscotch drawing comp. But they said they’d like prizes as well but with free entry. Is THT able to give seeds and hopbytes for the winners?

7 Likes

I don’t believe the hopscotch team can give out these, but we’re not the ones to ask (you can reach out to them through emailing or tagging) - but we leaders can help with badges!

prizes don’t have to be seeds, or even anything at all - but if you’d like to, there’s plenty of free options (project or art requests, spamlikes, follows, shoutouts - there’s plenty of awesome and inventive prizes to create!)

8 Likes

Oh okay, I feel like badges and shoutouts will work. Could you pls help with handing out the badges to the top 3 and participants?

6 Likes

sure :)) just tag me (or another mod) with the end results!

9 Likes

Thanks! I’m gonna create a new topic announcing the comp soon…

6 Likes

@JonnyGamer I believe you can use this topic to ask a Leader to close topics

5 Likes

Oh. Yeah. That makes sense.

Unfortunately I do not have any close requests at the moment

(actually I’ve never understood why it’s necessary to close all the old topics maybe maybe I missed the memo?)

4 Likes