:Hopscotch: Leaders Q and A Topic 2

When you go to users it shows it by week by default. Tap Week and switch it to Month, Quarter, or Year. It doesn’t show consecutive days, however, just the total number of days from last week/month/quarter/year

5 Likes

me too

4 Likes

I will be out of office in the next week (Oct 17 to Oct 21). If you need help with anything in the meantime, you can ask Yuanyuan or the leaders. I will respond after I get back.

16 Likes

@Pumpkin could you combine my Master Coder and Coding Guru titles together, please?

Master Coder | Coding Guru

I also noticed the Help Desk and Tech Support badges got disabled / deleted. Was it added by accident?

5 Likes

:zipper_mouth_face:so welcome to the forum @Dragongirl1264 /jk
Does anyone have a soulution?

6 Likes

A solution to what? I have 17 solutions to topics.

3 Likes

Ty to the leader who did it :)

12 Likes

For the Spooktober project, do we post a link to our project in the Spooktober topic or do we post it in another topic?

3 Likes

inktober im pretty sure

3 Likes

spooktober topic!

12 Likes

Has there been any new leaders recently, I have kinda been gone for a little while.

5 Likes

friday and tb, have you seen that already?
(awesome profile background btw)

5 Likes

Cool, way to go both of them!
Thx

4 Likes

@/Friday was fenith also

5 Likes

Good to know

5 Likes

What was the requirements for regular again?

6 Likes

The rule that disallows people to make posts about leaving Hopscotch and/or the forum confuses me. Could a leader please explain to me why that rule exists?

8 Likes

im not a lead- but its there so people dont say theyre leaving to get lots of attention, just to come back a week later.

and even if they dont come back, it draws attention and clogs up the forum.

7 Likes

i couldnt find the leaving conversation i had in mind but i found this one, which is fine too

9 Likes

TB23 did a great job explaining in the post above, but here’s Ana’s response to the question from a while ago – it might be worth re-evaluating because I can see how the rule can be confusing and/or frustrating at first.

11 Likes