:Hopscotch: Leaders Q and A Topic 2

(jsyk posting a link to your tag list will help the leaders a lot)

5 Likes

Oh, they’ve done it now!
Thank you to the person who did it!

6 Likes

@Pumpkin the users section says I didn’t visit the forum today (the last I checked was 10:18 PM EST 9/22/22), but I’m 1,000,000% positive I did. Do you know what happened?

It happened to Dylan329 as well, and I also saw them today.

Edit: my day came in, but I still missed one day somehow (I don’t recall missing a day tho. I don’t even remember what day I missed)…

8 Likes

huh, same here, i should habe visited 241, not 240

5 Likes

You don’t think system forgot, do you?..

5 Likes

ok i never checked so idk

3 Likes

I’m not sure why it’s showing that, your trust level stats show that you’ve been active 100 of the last 100 days - same with you Tri-Angle! are either of you working on a badge, would this be a great setback?

10 Likes

I already got devote over a year ago. I think Tri-Angle is working on theirs.

7 Likes

edit reason (the 1st edit.)

3 Likes

@Yuanyuan edit history.

4 Likes

@RoadOcean, you might want to put this

here?

3 Likes

It was a test, I just wanted someone to see if it was correct

2 Likes

oh ok
then maybe you shouldnt ask the leaders? they probably wont see it, and it works if the little orange pencil is shown in the corner :))

2 Likes

Ok thanks

2 Likes

are short comics (the one i’m wanting to share has 4 panels) treated as different art pieces for each panel?

4 Likes

As of the current dht rules, seperate images will be counted as individual art pieces. Images always count as one piece each, but art linked from the app does not take up any of your monthly space.

4 Likes

what do you mean by separate art pieces? it’s a comic so they’re one image but i can easily separate them into 4 or just keep it in one image and write september art 1-4

6 Likes

Ah, if it’s all part of one image, that’s completely fine and will only count toward one of your monthly art pieces! :hs_bear:

8 Likes

thats fine; its okay to have multiple things in a piece as long as it’s cohesive

9 Likes

thank you both!

6 Likes