:Hopscotch: Leaders Q and A Topic 2

(nop it’s two in a row)

3 Likes

mss topic is broken for me helppp

ill go restart my ipad

4 Likes

Try that! Otherwise, try logging out and in the forum (just make sure you know the password;)).

If you’re using a browser, you could also try clearing the cache.

4 Likes

it’s working for me now, thx :D

5 Likes

@/Leaders I had a post recently deleted and I reviewed the video, but I couldn’t find anything inappropriate. Can you tell me?

7 Likes

from what i remember, you shouldn’t share any videos made by starter youtubers (so apprx. less than 50k followers) because of the blanket rule we have here - just so make sure you’re not the creator of the video and that you dont share sensible informations with this or other videos on the channel

8 Likes

You’ll receive a PM shortly about why it was removed. Apologize for any confusion caused!

10 Likes

Add the website URL to an edit reason and I’ll check if it’s okay.

(To do that, edit your post, and paste the link in the textbox shown below:

10 Likes

Not now, later when I finished making a game I,m working on.
Could be at least a month away

7 Likes

@Leaders why are there lots of accounts on here called anon and then a long number on the end? I used to think it was a person with lots of alts with the same number on the end, now I’ve noticed they all have different numbers! Are they like guest accounts or something?

6 Likes

Sometimes people do that if they are banned or have left the forum. I think

4 Likes

Oh ok thanks!

4 Likes

it means that either they requested to have their account anoned because of personal reasons, but their account had too many posts to be deleted entirely, or they were banned

4 Likes

Ok thanks!

4 Likes

Yeah, as others said, it’s because they have been “anoned”. There’s a short summary of it here:

9 Likes

Can you lose member? Someone used to have regular but now she is basic

5 Likes

only by manual demotion by moderators.

7 Likes

^^ Answer above is correct. Usually this happens because of user behavior or activity linked with the account, both of which cannot disclose the details of out of respect of the user’s privacy

11 Likes

@William04GamerA could you change my username to Poison please

6 Likes

Sorry for late reply. I already got a PM saying it got removed because it was inappropriate. I still don’t understand why it was removed. Plus it was a cat box video

3 Likes