:Hopscotch: Leaders Q and A Topic 2

ahh okay lol

4 Likes

mb lol, pretty sure the reason is that only mods have access to that category so a mod will have come on and change that for you

5 Likes

ah okay
ty again lol, i’ve wanted this open for a while now :)

4 Likes

looks like its a joint beta and tag list topic, if my skimming is correct?
the former needs to be recreated according to new procedures if youre interested in having it unlisted, and the latter isnt allowed (we have a specific place for tag group requests+changes and you already have one)

so lmk what specifically you want with it and i’ll help ya get it going again :))

7 Likes

ok ty fear
a beta testing topic is what i had in mind, so i can make one of those real quick if this one cant be revived
just a general beta for all my upcoming projects
and not unlisted

5 Likes

would you want it unlisted or public? we can revive if you want it public but id recommend creating a new one if you want it unlisted – bit simpler process as you’ll have to fill out the form anyway

edit: just saw the edit, youre all good, nevermind me

5 Likes

yeah public would be great, thank you!

4 Likes

hi, sorry, just to clarify i can edit the op now so should i, or are you gonna do it?
(just wanted to make sure haha)

5 Likes

yes, feel free to edit! ive taken care of everything else that you’d be unable to (moves/portals/etc)

all yours – have fun!

7 Likes

Hi! I assume that you saw it, but I transferred some badges (seed developer + curation) to your new account yesterday. As far as competition badges go, it’s something we haven’t done before and therefore we have to discuss it first.

10 Likes

@894, the reason of no-selling-likes and no-selling-follows is very simple. You can easily unlike and unfollow someone after selling that in your shop. I’m not saying you’ll do this, but this is a general rule and because we’re a lot on the forum (near 5000 users), this has more chances to happen. it’s better to prevent something than have something terrible already happen.

just think you’re the guy who brought 100 spamlikes on app with 10 seeds. you pay me and i spamlike you. but two month later, i unlike your projects for personal reasons. you notice this, and how’d you feel? you’ve spent 10 seeds in return of nothing!

every rules on the forum are there because of a reason, and instead of breaking other rules to express your disagreement, you can tag someone who knows a lot about it and explain to you in a pacific way.

10 Likes

can you still offer likes and follows for competition prizes?

3 Likes

5 Likes

oops lol-ty presi :)

4 Likes

why is there a notification saying that there was a deleted post moved from or to detris and randomness? I know its a deleted post but am i supposed to get notified

7 Likes

because one of your posts in a long group of posts is removed due to community guidelines :))

5 Likes

It means that you posted in a group of off topic or inappropriate posts

7 Likes

Same it happened to me…

6 Likes

these are correct – thats a trash topic for all inappropriate posts. sometimes mods will straight-up delete them but if a leader is handling the removal, they will be portaled instead.

this is nothing to worry about; if need be, it will be accompanied by a PM message (reminder or warning) with an explanation of what was removed and why (as well as an explanation for why its severe enough for it)
otherwise, it was a minor thing that will in no way affect you

11 Likes

can i have a title added? if so can i have the seed dev title?

8 Likes