:Hopscotch: Leaders Q and A Topic 2

@Leaders

am i allowed to make an art request topic????
6 Likes

if youre talking about hosting a shop, yep you are allowed to as long as you put a disclaimer in your op and make sure to publish your arts in dht topic :))

6 Likes

okay! thank you so much!!!

5 Likes

are yt links not allowed anymore now? got removed twice lol

3 Likes

The link that got removed might have contained pPI or IC.

Did you post them in the right topic (Videos Created by Hops)?

3 Likes

no, it’s a rick roll made with a bunch of math curves in desmos

ah, thats maybe why, but nobody post rick rolls in vids created by hops lol

3 Likes

Yeah, I think there was a change recently where all links to videos uploaded on YouTube or CatBox must be posted on the Videos Created By Hops topic. All other requirements and restrictions still apply.

I’m assuming you meant literally nobody and not Nobody (The User).

3 Likes

no thats not it, all videos removed are for moderation purposes

3 Likes

Probably comments section or description had something but I’m not the one who reviewed it

5 Likes

i believe you have missed one
it’s the one for my tag list rename and new picture

3 Likes

no, i meant no one actually post rick rolls in vids created by hops lol - that would be ridiculous and too obvious

sooo new rule is that all links to youtube must be hopscotch-related no matter which topic?

6 Likes

No - however, @system now by default makes us moderate all YouTube links manually. So YouTube links are still allowed, but we’ll check each and every one of them as they are posted.

6 Likes

ok- then im confused how i got removed twice within one month - they aren’t inappropriate or anything

3 Likes

you’ll get a pm soon – we’ve just been busy so sometimes those aren’t immediate. the usual turnaround for that stuff is a few business days anyway so a gap between the removal and explanation is fine.

4 Likes

no, ive seen that. but its something we need to discuss before it happens

5 Likes

@FearlessPhoenix Edit history

4 Likes

Ty Fear, I really appreciate all you do~

5 Likes

always kid, happy to help in whatever small way i can :))

5 Likes

I’m eighteen :joy:

Nah, that’s still a kid nevermind lol

7 Likes

Would I be allowed to have an art club in the #competitions-and-events category?

5 Likes