:Hopscotch: Leaders Q and A Topic 2

lccq → ask tht, concerns about leadership team (unfair policy, someone abused power, etc)
qna → ask leaders, concerns about general forum (how does _, whats allowed, is _ okay, etc)

7 Likes

ah ok, im dum - tysm!

6 Likes

no you’re all good lol, i get that the translation part also probably doesnt help with the more thorough explanation

9 Likes

How can i make an art pad out of this? Is this meant to be clived?

7 Likes

yes it is, ty

5 Likes

What’s that notification at the top?

7 Likes

good question, i do not know

7 Likes

you voted that topic and fear archived it one hour ago so it… says it’s completed?

whats this nonsense lol

6 Likes

I got it too. :thinking:

6 Likes

yes, you too you voted that topic and fear archived one hour ago, so it sends a notification

6 Likes

maybe completed as in voting is finished? that would still be weird

5 Likes

you can just do that as a leader? make an autolink? wow, i’ve seriously underestimated your immense powers… /hj /lh

7 Likes

No, to my knowledge mods can do that~

9 Likes

yep ^^ all of the super extra (not needed for basic moderation stuff) is mof only, for the most part

8 Likes

pleaseeeeee fp wake up and watch your pms :(((((((((

3 Likes

and @FearlessPhoenix edit history

3 Likes

i’ve been awake, just incredibly busy. i dont have that much tube to dedicate to here for a while and that’s okay – volunteer position not formal responsibility

i get the impatience but other people will be around (and were) and that’s the first thing we always do

6 Likes

ah no no worries, i wasnt impatient, i was just making sure you dont skip the notif haha

5 Likes

i never skip any notifs haha

edit history thing done as well btw

6 Likes

ok perfecto, tysm!

4 Likes