:Hopscotch: Leaders Q and A Topic 2

you cannot – we have the You Can Talk About Hopscotch Here; Topic 29 [OFFICIAL] 🏳️‍🌈 and the https://forum.gethopscotch.com/t/drawing-with-hopscotch-topic-2-official/60774, and those are the only chat/drawing topics we allow.
that stuff is not directly related to hopscotch and we allow it as a privilege but thats why it has to be kept in moderation. a good rule of thumb is that if there is an official topic that serves a purpose, you cant create one of your own

10 Likes

NOOOO WHY DID YOU DO THAT :sob:

4 Likes

as i explained, ill help you get the qna set up once youve got hopscotch – its gotta be closed til then because you cant do the qna. but when you have the app and are able to answer questions about your experience with it, i’ll reopen it and you can start working on the project!

10 Likes

hey fear sorry ab that haha

9 Likes

no worries, happy to help :))

9 Likes

Hey there! Firstly, welcome to the hopscotch forum! This topic is probably a slightly better fit for that question as we leaders try not to post in that topic. With that being said, the leaders actually don’t work on building the app itself and instead help run the forum and run competitions etc. (for any questions directed towards the developers I would reach out via email, help@gethopscotch.com for the quickest response, but I would also encourage you create a topic here on the forum for any feature requests you may have)

I can tell you that it’s very unlikely that the request seeds block will go public for a few reasons. Mainly that it’s easily abused. It’s no fun when someone claims they’re selling something when in reality they aren’t, and while most people would do a fair bit of diligence in ensuring any seed exchanges inside their projects would be properly fulfilled through their code, even the slightest bug could make an in game product sold for real money completely worthless.

Since the hopscotch team is an intermediary here, they have a responsibility to ensure that this won’t happen which is why they hand select who can use the request deeds block at the moment. Keep making awesome projects and prove that you’re a responsible member of the community and you’ll be right on track to receiving the honor that is the request deeds block.

9 Likes

edit history (any leader lol)

3 Likes

this is something you guys have to sort out yourselves irl

we’d be happy to delete any posts you want us to delete, but if it seems like you’re both equally using eachother’s accounts, they will be considered alts and we may take action since we’ve no way to know whats going on at all

7 Likes

preferences → security → send password reset email
is how you reset your passwords

8 Likes

please take this conversation irl.

9 Likes

wait where do i find preferences? i havent been on the fourm since like 2 yrs ago since it was mostly via so i have like no idea where half of the buttons and modes are. ( sorry )

3 Likes

profile in the upper right corner, then the little person, then preferences

i offered to show u that…

3 Likes

click on your pfp in the top right
click on the person icon
click preferences
then click security from the dropdown menu

8 Likes

k thank you! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

i had to change the email so it would send to mine not vias but i dont see it in my inbox :frowning: :cry:
what should i do? ???

3 Likes

you can change your email in the account tab of the preferences page

5 Likes

What’s this?

3 Likes

If you send an invite link to a friend via the share button (do not use other than inviting a friend that does not yet have a forum account!), they’ll appear in your invites

8 Likes

Do you get a badge for inviting someone?

7 Likes

No, I don’t think so

1 Like