:Hopscotch: Leaders Q and A Topic 2

Let’s goooo

Potato the tomato
Tomato the yomotto

9 Likes

ok, you know what, it’s not ugly anymore lol

7 Likes

There’s a couple workarounds you can do:

1. Select some amount of text in the link above (doesn’t have to be the whole thing). Then, tap the select box under users to notify. Your keyboard should pop up, and you can start typing the username.

2. Tap the select box. Then scroll down when it “disappears”. It seems that the select box just gets misplaced, so you have to scroll to see it, but it is still there. You can then tap the input box and start typing.

7 Likes

wait there’s a new one already? i never knew that

6 Likes

what are invites? are they like group inv?

5 Likes

Invites are when someone invites another user to the forum @asianninja

You enter someone’s email
then adjust how many times they can click the invite link
then you can send it

6 Likes

ok thx

6 Likes

@Leaders can we get reactions back?

7 Likes

Yess! I think it would keep the forum a lot cleaner as there would be less posts since people can just react to it, cuz the good ol’ “like” isn’t specific enough

5 Likes

I think it was disabled because of the confusion – perhaps if there’s a way to display reactions separate from the like button, then that would be ideal? (so that when there’s a like and a reaction, you can still tell how many likes there were instead of having to hover over the reactions to see that)

9 Likes

It could be like the reactions in teams? (The platform from microsoft)

6 Likes

This is Discourse’s implementation of it (see how you have to open the menu to see the number of likes), and to my knowledge we can’t really change much about it. That, and links to categories from the badge were getting broken, so it was confusing several users.

13 Likes

Currently all trust levels can view most of the topics under the #community category.

8 Likes

ohhhh ok thanks

7 Likes

Are we allowed to submit animations to the Dht? I’m assuming no

7 Likes

You are allowed to I think

Iv submitted some before

5 Likes

@Couchpotatoz remember to never ever tag someone else’s tag list without their permission

big big sorry if you had @/JonnyGamer permission :)

7 Likes

yeah, animations are fine! each animation counts as one slot

16 Likes

Oh, ok! That’s cool!

6 Likes

Can leads create tag groups or just mods?

Also, is Day Of Silence ever gonna come back?

8 Likes