:Hopscotch: Leaders Q and A Topic 2

Yeah there isn’t that option when using a phone

6 Likes

I will send you a message. But in the future, the fastest way to recover past versions of your project will be emailing me at help@gethopscotch.com!

10 Likes

Why do I not have “regular” badge according to the “badges” section in the forum? (Here is a picture)

8 Likes

It looks like you’ve lost Regular - to regain it, you have to read more posts. You need to read about 1000 posts more.

10 Likes

What are the little sayings or words underneath some peoples profiles? Is there a certain requirement to get one?

7 Likes

Could you provide an example?

5 Likes

Are you referring to titles such as “regular” or “leader”? If so, there are requirements to get those. However, you can also purchase custom titles using hopbytes.

If you want to see if you have one/change yours you can go to Profile → Preferences → Account and scroll down to “title”

6 Likes

Like mine says ‘Welcome Team Member :green_heart:’?

5 Likes

How do you lose regular?

8 Likes

^ You must meet all these requirements to maintain regular. The ones I’ve highlighted in green are the ones that must be maintained, and if lost, will cause someone to lose reg.

The trust level requirements explain a bit more!

9 Likes

Oh ok, Thanks for clarification :smiley:

7 Likes

If I make a currency that can be redeemed for things, can I allow people to buy that currency with seeds so that I can also use that currency as prizes for competitions I make? 'Cause I don’t have the seed block so I can’t send seeds.

4 Likes

I’m worried I might be missing something important, so correct me if I have something wrong in what you’re asking:

• currently, you don’t have the seed block (therefore cannot give seeds as prizes)
  • you’d like to have people send you seeds in exchange for currency (buying that currency with seeds)
  • and you’d also like them to be able to win currency from competitions you host
  • so that they can then redeem the currency for gifts from you?

is this because you would prefer to have seeds (instead of your own currency) in exchange for your products/services (if so, I have an idea!)?

6 Likes

heya, what’s the name of the leaders’ topic where every removed posts go? i think it’s called “detritus and three others” but im not sure

6 Likes

That’s the one. Although I’m not sure we’re really supposed to know it exists

4 Likes

It’s called the Detritus and Randomness topic

detritus can mean debris or something meaningless, which is what the topic is generally used for as an easy way to move posts that are off-topic or for temporarily holding posts for whatever reason

I don’t think it’s a problem to know of its existence since you’re able to see when a post has been moved there

5 Likes

ok, tysm! (it’s for silly ad comp lel)

4 Likes

Is there a new discourse update?

4 Likes

I think that’s been a feature for a couple of years now

2 Likes

Oh I guess I didn’t notice

2 Likes