:Hopscotch: Leaders Q and A Topic 2

4 Likes

THANK YOU :heart: /p

5 Likes

/p? lol what’s that tag?

3 Likes

hey @FearlessPhoenix, are seed redeems allowed?

Like if cupcake buys smth in cakecup’s shop that costs 20 seeds, and that shop is eligible for ACM redeem, am i allowed to send to the buyer 2 seeds? i’m entirely responsible for all sorts of redeems

also, any updates on this post?

3 Likes

platonically:)

so basically when i put that heart i didn’t mean it as like a love thing i just meant it as a friendly gesture

5 Likes

oh lol- and no, hearts are usual emojis you can use it whenever you want and it doesn’t mean you love someone

4 Likes

yes but some people might misinterpret that as something different because hearts are pretty much stereotyped as a love gesture

5 Likes

when we need more members. currently there isnt a plan to open applications but we’ll update yall if that changes
keep an eye out for a new topic in #community for if we do

7 Likes

i’ll check and no not yet, we’ve been super busy and haven’t been able to discuss it yet and it’s a long discussion that needs everyone but unfortunately one that we just cant prioritize :((

8 Likes

okay :+1: and thx for the info still :))

5 Likes

I’m not sure if this would go here, but, when you go on to the bit where you first download hopscotch, there is no option to create an account without subscribing. Is there none or am I just not seeing it

3 Likes

Oh sorry wrong topic I thought I was posting in the leaders q and a topic :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

you can create an account without sub

4 Likes

I can’t see an option to do so

3 Likes

under a button called, i think, get started, then you have an option im a teacher/student, choose student and create your acc

oh wait this isn’t the lead qna topic? can a lead portal?

4 Likes

It’s not there on iPhone though if I remember correctly

(moved!)

3 Likes

Also all photos contain information that can include anything from what camera you took to your actual location

This is how people are able to find Mcafee even when all he took was a picture of him against a stone wall

5 Likes

iiiiii don’t think info like this are registered on the hsf when uploading a picture lol

yes, i know we can check locations and stuff but that only show up on photos app and it doesn’t transfer these pi to hsf

5 Likes

no problem, sorry its not a better one

7 Likes

I believe this is correct. Most social media sites, and I assume Discourse, will strip the metadata that contains the location of the photo upon uploading. Still, however, it is something to be weary of

6 Likes