:Hopscotch: Leaders Q and A Topic 2

Yet Eliza’s is the one on masterpieces when it’s Tiger Lily’s project.

7 Likes

Ok I was just trying to help clean up the forum. Link to list: Search results for 'before:2021-05-01 status:open' - Hopscotch Forum

4 Likes

Only difference a few different emojis added on the left side but I’m pretty sure someone else added those (Eliza remixed a project by someone who had gotten remix taken off who had added those emojis)

7 Likes

Ok I see. @SwimGirlStudios you said that remixes wouldn’t be feacherd without big changes. And so did you @FearlessPhoenix!

4 Likes

far before my curation time

i’ll get that fixed tho; thanks HRR

9 Likes

I think @/Mouldycheese8’s confusion came because most countries outside the US would consider today 18-5-22 (the day before the month). They mean the same thing, it’s just slightly different formatting customs.

7 Likes

Clive Forum Reform 2022 - #10 by anon68560021 please as it’s inactive.

3 Likes

Not my decision but it’s still relevant so I’d keep it

5 Likes

Well it’s up to whichever lead sees it first. Which is @/FearlessPhoenix

2 Likes

^^ this is actually a super relevant topic and a great redirect for questions for returning hops so we’re fine.
as a general rule of thumb, we dont clive #announcements topics

8 Likes

Oh sorry I didn’t know.

3 Likes

It’s fine!

5 Likes

While what you’re doing is helpful, we don’t need to close every single topic that’s more than a year old. Many topics can have further questions asked, plus closing that many topics takes a lot of time

5 Likes

how do i know when my project is out of the filter?

4 Likes

When it’s in the filter it won’t show up in your likes after liking it, but when it’s out it will.

5 Likes

hey, you sadly don’t have the permission to 1) tag the icebreaker group 2) post a icebreaker question - leaders are responsible for that, and if you feel they forgot to post a daily question, feel free to ask abt it instead of posting by yourself a question ;)

8 Likes

edit history

4 Likes

hey @via - adding onto what’s above - if you’ve ideas for icebreakers, you can tell us them here! if you think it should be more collaborative and have more input from the community - you can tell us any of those ideas here!

6 Likes

eh… you win some you lose some!

6 Likes

What’s a trust level lock and how do you get it?

4 Likes