:Hopscotch: Leaders Q and A Topic 2

thanks @Crosbyman64, but i think giving a link is the best idea since other people who are asking the same question now also have an answer too :hs_space_pod: :arrow_lower_left:

10 Likes

These are the specific requirements for regular if you need them.

9 Likes

heya there @bobinny!
i see everyone’s redirected you to topics where you can check your status. after youve been here for a little bit longer, youll earn member and then you can tag me or another moderator and we can give you your exact regular requirements :))

21 Likes

Ok, thank you all!

10 Likes

no problem! im gonna merge this into the leaders q and a topic; feel free to ask here if you have any more questions :))

18 Likes

(@FearlessPhoenix, your post is on “solution” status lol)

10 Likes

yes, it was marked as a solution before the merge so it just carried over

19 Likes

No

9 Likes

they solved the qna topic!

12 Likes

The answer has been found I guess the topic isn’t needed /j

11 Likes

How do you lose regular?

7 Likes

By dropping under the reading requirements, visits, etc in the past 100 (I think, maybe 50 or something else) days

8 Likes

Oh
So if you’re inactive you lose regular basically?

7 Likes

Yes, basically. I lost regular from not reading enough recent posts and topics in the last hundred days

9 Likes

These are the activity requirements to maintain reg:

9 Likes

Thank you!

8 Likes

@Leaders how do I change my username? (Sry for the second question today)

7 Likes

You can request a username change (I think twice per year, could be once, but have to double check that)l and moderators can do this for you. If I recall correctly though, you haven’t changed your username,ps o if that’s the case you can request a new user here and we’ll get back to you soon

8 Likes

Ok
Can I change my name is Potato (leaders)
And yes I haven’t changed my name in over a year

9 Likes

yep once a year and youre all set on that front so enjoy the new name

20 Likes