:Hopscotch: Leaders Q and A Topic 2

I believe so as long as it’s not ONLY just bug fixes

5 Likes

I saw you already created the topic, but it’s fine! You can have one.

4 Likes

we’re talking it over rq!

just submit the OP here and if its good to go, you can make the topic with no more hoops to jump through. otherwise post the stuff in the math topic

yep

that is indeed correct

9 Likes
The OP

Hello Hopscotchers, welcome to my mathematics topic! On this topic I will post at least three math questions every week.

Some of the questions will be multiple-choice questions, which you will have to vote in the poll. Do not post your answer until the correct answer is revealed by me. You can post hints to help other Hopscotchers as long as they are blurred.

For the other questions, you will have to reply with your answer as fast as possible. Steps are not needed unless it is otherwise specified. (If the question tells you to “proof” something, full steps are needed.)

If you correctly answered a question, you will earn a specific number (which will be stated in the question) of CH points. For multiple-choice questions, everyone that have chosen the correct answer will be awarded CH points. For other questions, only the first person giving the correct answer will be awarded CH points. If full steps are required but not given, less CH points will be awarded.

Last but not least, CH points can be exchanged for seeds. Every 50 CH points = 10 seeds.

(Credits to @/Tri-Angle who have created a wonderful math topic and inspired me to create my own math topic.)

6 Likes

ohh, i had in mind (for my currency) 100 ac = 12 seeds haha :joy:

what abt sometimes we could collab on special math events? just note im in 9th grade

5 Likes

Great idea!
(Although I don’t know what 9th grade is, in my country, I am year 10.)

Edit: I’ve just searched on wikipedia, and it says 9th grade in terms of age requirements is equivalent to Year 10.

5 Likes

yep, year 10

(i was first confused bc i thought it means “10 years old” lol)

5 Likes

@FearlessPhoenix could you check edit history now?

4 Likes

there is none
it happened to me. maybe try creating the post, and deleting it, then saying in a new post, @/fearlesspheonix check deleted post above.

5 Likes

What do you mean none? I edited a post I made 9 minute ago

4 Likes

@The.8

4 Likes

How to set the logo beside your prof?

4 Likes

it’s called a flair.
click your pfp on the right top corner of your screen, the go to the tab on the far left. choose ‘preferences’ and scroll to the bottom, then choose the logo of a group you’re in. (also, can you jojn my group, @/Royals ?)

5 Likes

How to create a tag list

4 Likes

this topic has all info and leaders will help you too. you need 10 people to vote yes in a poll before it is created. You have my vote! @Tabitha

4 Likes

Not that post another one!

5 Likes

um i’m not sure which post i’m supposed to be checking… the edit history is supposed to be in the post youre tagging me in lol. i cant really dig through all of your posts to try to find it :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

^^try this, @The.8

6 Likes

Oh lemme link the post then

4 Likes

This one

4 Likes