:Hopscotch: Leaders Q and A Topic 2

Speaking of which, I need to edit one (actually 2) of my videos so it has something Hopscotch related.

The video/song was a GarageBand recreation of a Hopscotch song made by Spy Guy 96. Not sure what Hopscotch related content would fit the song best, tho…

Edit: in order for me not to get into trouble, I just set the visibility of my videos to private, which means the links I posted in the vids by hops topic will no longer work.

4 Likes

edit history! :hs_bear:

3 Likes

:thinking:

I shall inquire with the team

4 Likes

Hi! I just wanted to find out if there is any place on the forum where i can post my edits? By edits i mean, adding sound, effects and other things to a video of someone (celebrity, singer, youtuber, etc.) or something.

4 Likes

nope, all videos made by hopscotch must be hopscotch-related :(( sorry!

3 Likes

Oh ok, thanks for letting me know!!

5 Likes

Quick question, how do you do edit history? Like how do you make it so mods can see it?

2 Likes

in an edited post, there should be an “i” icon. press it & type a reason in, & the edit will save, guaranteed

3 Likes

Oh ok thanks!!

2 Likes

sigh here we go again
Edit history

2 Likes

@Leaders can I suspend my self for a month /srs

5 Likes

Oh no why

2 Likes

o_o

4 Likes

discobot apparently said so

4 Likes

WHAT

2 Likes

Hey @kittengirl37, I saw the topic you created is currently in review. It’s currently a bit long, and I think it’d be good to put the sections under headings or folders.

Would it be ok with you if I edited the post to put things under a heading/folder before approving it, or would you rather keep it as one wall of text to read?

5 Likes