:Hopscotch: Leaders Q and A Topic 2

A couple of minutes is a long time for audio only moderation, so I’m afraid it’s something we probably can’t do rn

5 Likes

am i allowed to share a video or audio of the computer/AI playing my compositions as long as it follows the guidelines? they’re like up to 1 minute in length i think

5 Likes

Would this be a youtube link?

4 Likes

yeah i think so

4 Likes

Ill talk with the team, we will have an answer soon

4 Likes

From @/Reverie
if comments are off and it doesn’t include any personal info i believe so

4 Likes

Eh, too bad- thank you anyways!

4 Likes

If you could explain more of what u want to post we could set more clear boundaries

4 Likes

in the notation software that i use there’s a built in function that plays the composition
and the playback is what i’ll be sharing

i included a link in edit history of what the video will be

4 Likes

About the whole “no last names” rule, does that also apply to our own fictional characters we create? I know I can say names like Spongebob SquarePants, Shaggy Rogers, and such, but that’s only because these characters are well known and are part of a real tv series.

5 Likes

Why would that be the case? No sharing last names is only for your (and friends’) actual last name because that’s personal info.

So yes, it’s fine for fictional

6 Likes

Ok. That makes sense.

4 Likes

Did you get a response for this yet that I missed? Noticed you posted that video on another topic so just wondering

4 Likes

oh yeah i just assumed that this

meant that i could post it

5 Likes

We kinda still are discussing…

6 Likes

oh my bad :sweat_smile:

sorry!

5 Likes

No no your ok it’s just sometimes it’s hard to moderate audio so we are just discussing possible limitations

5 Likes

Hello :wave:t2:
I want to make an announcement about me leaving the forum and I just realised that I already have one topic about me taking some sort of break from last year. (This topic)

I wanted to ask if I can make a new topic or if I have to use the same topic.
If I have to use the same topic to make the announcement could you please open the topic?

Thank you and sorry for bothering!

9 Likes

Hey there, thanks for asking!

Technically you’re not supposed to make any topics about leaving; they should only be posts in the YCTAHH

12 Likes

hey, so I’ve been trying to find the rules on creating a topic and can’t find it. Could someone point me in the right direction? That would be great, thanks :slightly_smiling_face:.

7 Likes